Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixela13

A.m.e Journey

sorry to ask again.. where did u bought them? am looking for such carpet too..

Hey..I bought the carpets during expo sale last year.

You can visit their site at

http://www.gabbehcarpet.com/

Their carpets are not cheap yet not so expensive. What they really offer me was their excellent customer service which makes me wanted to buy more.

They are not pushy type of sale person yet they choose to enlighten me with their vast knowledge of carpet. They are very confident with their quality thats explain the price.

I do not know whether is its a practice, but their MD made the delivery to me personally and commented on the size and pattern which i had bought. He commented the living hall carpet can be of a bigger size. I bought 230 by 160. He recommended me 290 by 200 and a special top up. I have to wait till this sat before i can laid. Hope i can do it without a bigger size. God bless me ...

Stay tune

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
MBR toilet pictures to share

05062010465.jpg

MBR basin and mirror

05062010464.jpg

MBR 1 pcs WC

05062010461.jpg

Heater

05062010462.jpg

Side trays

Hey Bro, love your MBR basin and tap. Guess moving in date is not too far off.

Cheers.

Hey Bro, love your MBR basin and tap. Guess moving in date is not too far off.

Cheers.

Hey hey..I have been sleeping sofa for the past 2months plus. Can't wait to move in and play with my baby.

Heeheee

Hey hey..I have been sleeping sofa for the past 2months plus. Can't wait to move in and play with my baby.

Heeheee

Haha... can move in soon liao... you can get to sleep on nice comfy bed hee :)

btw, where you get your front gate from?

Haha... can move in soon liao... you can get to sleep on nice comfy bed hee :)

btw, where you get your front gate from?

The main gate is through by my contractor. I gave him the design and he try to fabricate get as close as possible.

Just some updates. My dinning hanging light could not be switch on and after troubleshooting, it is the transformer problem. Called up lightings.com and they sent their electricians to come over and replace it. Now it is back to its glamour.

IMG_7693.jpg

Far view dinning hanging light

IMG_7692.jpg

Close up

IMG_7684.jpg

Hood and hob

IMG_7691.jpg

Entrance view without main door

Hi there

After testing the heater today, seem normal. Able to heat up or cool down pretty quick. The temp control has a pretty wide range. Can be pretty HOT!!!

It has been a while since i post pic on the update. Till date, I am on the last phase on the renovation. Other than the glass backing for the kitchen, there are still some painting touch up to be done.

My camera phone was spoilt and with no camera with me at times, unable to take photos. Today manage to take photo of my main gate. My FSM insisted and recommended me to have many circle design on my main gate, thats explain the picture.

maingate.jpg

By end of this week, all my furnitures will be laid accordingly except curtains which will be only completed before 26th june. Expected move in on 27th June. Stay tune for more pictures..

Can always call me to go over to take photo mah , since u r henner and yr house so near mine :P lol

Btw , yr gate really nice wor

Hey all. Just want to share some of the night view pictures i took today. Although no sea view but much better than my previously MSCP view. Still can hear a bit from the MRT track, not a big problem tho. Stay tune..

IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7689.jpg

IMG_7690.jpg

Can always call me to go over to take photo mah , since u r henner and yr house so near mine :P lol

Btw , yr gate really nice wor

I still think my gate is too complicated.......heehee

Hi all. As promised earlier, the pictures of my living room carpet together with my sofa set. Any comments on the colors or arrangement? All suggestions will be consider.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

IMG_7694.jpg

IMG_7695.jpg

IMG_7696.jpg

IMG_7697.jpg

Stay tune for tomorrow..

Hi all. As promised earlier, the pictures of my living room carpet together with my sofa set. Any comments on the colors or arrangement? All suggestions will be consider.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

IMG_7694.jpg

IMG_7695.jpg

IMG_7696.jpg

IMG_7697.jpg

Stay tune for tomorrow..

nice combi.. how much is yr coffee table?? i like yr carpet.. would be nice if u throw some furry cushion on yr sofa!!

nice combi.. how much is yr coffee table?? i like yr carpet.. would be nice if u throw some furry cushion on yr sofa!!

Hey hey.. Thanks for the suggestions. The coffee table cost abt 600++ after 30% discount. Need some cushions to amplify the sofa, still waiting for time to go shopping again for some decorative items.

Any suggestions what to put on the coffee table except coffee cups....Small vase with flower??

Hey hey.. Thanks for the suggestions. The coffee table cost abt 600++ after 30% discount. Need some cushions to amplify the sofa, still waiting for time to go shopping again for some decorative items.

Any suggestions what to put on the coffee table except coffee cups....Small vase with flower??

yep.. lilies.. in small squarish vase will be nice.. and nice scent too