Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xiaomau

128 Huat Ah!

hi samgalz,

yea we r in the midst of sorting things

just that im too busy to cme in here to update or edit.

im sneakin out to do this

cos my bf keeps telling me to take it out.

so update later.

kepping fingers crossed.

im not saying he is all bad... but.. its just...

well.

I can understand that sometimes conflicts cannot be avoided cos differing opinions and understanding. glad to c u sorting things out with him.

good luck then for both u n edmund.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yea thanks..

i posted here not because i needed 3rd party interference actually.just asking advise.

i cant say edmund is all bad or what.. just... maybe he didnt do everything in the house so... maybe tats why the problems..

taking out the carpenter portion- there were other aspects that i dun think was satisfactory as well.

he keep insisting it was my carpenter giving him problems but i feel carpenter has been exceptionally accommodating him until i told carpenter to just ignore n do their work, because its me they should be answering to.

the carpenter has been doing my house reno stuff on n off.. i dont think he is the problem...

there is this air con pipe tat edmund insist his workers didnt cut off.. or the air con pipin guy didnt do..

but.. if i haven seen the piping myself, i might believe but sadly, i personally saw the piping AND..

i also personally didnt see the pipe when my carpenter went down to take measurements...

i have to credit him for giving me a FOC piece of glass for my toilet vanity.

i dun want to comments much until everything is done (which was initial intention until i need to ask for advise) and completed i guess.. wish me luck!