Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enhanzed

full stainless steel kitchen cabinet ?

Hi,

Instead of doing solid surface for kitchen cabinet, anyone noe how much is it to do stainless steel top ?? :)

Edited by luckable

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Song Cho makes stainless steel kitchens. The product is a Jap brand and apprently a household name there...it is really nice but also comes with a nice price. I think around 15K for a 20ft kitchen. If got money really worth it coz it's state of the art, all cabinets come with hydraulic opening-closing systems, lots of hidden cabinets that save space, easy to clean surfaces and even a sink which (believe it or not) is so silent that you can't hear the splash when the tap is running... :jawdrop:

Edited by mmycheng

Besides scratching, stainless steel will also dent easily by small knocks.

To me not advisable in long term...maybe just do up s/s backsplash with matching silver laminates and chrome handles for the look.

Song Cho makes stainless steel kitchens. The product is a Jap brand and apprently a household name there...it is really nice but also comes with a nice price. I think around 15K for a 20ft kitchen. If got money really worth it coz it's state of the art, all cabinets come with hydraulic opening-closing systems, lots of hidden cabinets that save space, easy to clean surfaces and even a sink which (believe it or not) is so silent that you can't hear the splash when the tap is running... :jawdrop:

saw the piece at song cho too. for 15ft feet of drop dead gorgeous s/s kitchen top inclusive of the sink in heavenly finishing.. quote me $15k already. :jawdrop: didnt felt its worth 15k. think maybe trying to scare me out of the shop with the price so she can go back sorting her mountain of invoices. play with her abit offer her 5k for the display piece but she say cannot.haha. prolly sam leong will buy it ba. :D but their extendable clothing hangers are very nice and cheap!< $400 only.

actually from what the gal at Park Mall say, its made in japan

u give them the layout and then they will send to japan

japan office will then customize lor

maybe thats also why its so ex

But all the pieces are removable and can even use for a new place IF the layout is same

hehe

Edited by SmartFool

u also can get it from Universal Union at Geylang Road..also made from stainless steel..but nowadays all like MADE IN CHINA..certain quality have to pay for he money loh..........