Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reuben82

Our Dream House @ Jurong West

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
FInally, my ID come out the first revision of 3D drawing. Your valuable opinions and comments are most welcome!!!

hb11.jpg

when you shower, you may hit the sink as the space is very narrow

hey reuben, you must be very excited to receive your 3ds...

anyway, just my opinion:

- like the tones in the kitchen, very japanese :)

- the breakfast table in the kitchen seems overly narrow for two especially since its elevated

- the tv console looks a little "off balance" leh. also, maybe you might want to consider if pairing the black mirror with a darker shade of wood for the console will be better

- your bedroom door looks a little too close to the bed

what sort of look are you trying to achieve? your hall + kitchen comes across quite japanese, whereas the dining + bedroom looks more "modern contemporary"..

when you shower, you may hit the sink as the space is very narrow

Yalor...no choice leh....can't do anything on this common toilet....space is so limited...not mentioned got a big fat HDB pipe over there...sigh...

Things that we can do is to get smaller basin lor...others than that...no choice...

hey reuben, you must be very excited to receive your 3ds...

anyway, just my opinion:

- like the tones in the kitchen, very japanese :)

- the breakfast table in the kitchen seems overly narrow for two especially since its elevated

- the tv console looks a little "off balance" leh. also, maybe you might want to consider if pairing the black mirror with a darker shade of wood for the console will be better

- your bedroom door looks a little too close to the bed

what sort of look are you trying to achieve? your hall + kitchen comes across quite japanese, whereas the dining + bedroom looks more "modern contemporary"..

1) Yeah, the breakfast table very narrow...no choice....we all like this design but the fridge happened to be too big...so...had to live with it....else need to move the fridge to somewhere....

2) TheTV console....there is a reason why she wanna do like that...forget why...hahaha....let me ask her....On the tv console laminate, thank you for your opinion!!! will ask her create a copy based on that and see what is the outcome...

3) For this one, ID did mention to me that is very close but should be alright to open the door. Anyway, we got 2 choices. 1, downgrade the bed to queen size.....2, move the bed towards the other end more....

The concept is modern contemporary...

Yalor...no choice leh....can't do anything on this common toilet....space is so limited...not mentioned got a big fat HDB pipe over there...sigh...

Things that we can do is to get smaller basin lor...others than that...no choice...

Do try to get rounded ones instead of square or rectangular ones. This will allow more movement space.

An alternative would be to move your entrance but I guess the extra cost is not justifiable.

Do try to get rounded ones instead of square or rectangular ones. This will allow more movement space.

An alternative would be to move your entrance but I guess the extra cost is not justifiable.

Hmm..yeah, should get a round one! GOOD IDEA!! thank you very much!!!

Can't move the entrance....pre-fab wall....sigh....Even you got the money, also can't do it! lol...

Hmm..yeah, should get a round one! GOOD IDEA!! thank you very much!!!

Can't move the entrance....pre-fab wall....sigh....Even you got the money, also can't do it! lol...

Welcome :D

Ouch, your whole house is in solid black. Can't play around with dimensions.

Maybe something like this, but imagine the round tube goes all the way down to the floor.

20-023.jpg

or this

Dakota-Round-Basin.jpg

or this

img0228pg8.jpg

on a side note, i think i will use this one in my client's home

img0230zy0.jpg

their toilet is like yours, but 1.72m wide instead of 1.4m, i plan to put it opposite the WC in the corner.

Edited by ossify

hb6.jpg

hb9.jpg

How about moving your fridge to the place beside ur sink where u are putting your oven now and have the storage and oven on the left wall, then u can extend your break fast table.

IMHO.....................lol...

1. TV console side looks nice. The off-balance console is good, cause it actually balance the whole wall. If u have it fully extended or move TV to the centre of the console, thus it will look small and cramp.............:)

2. BUT if u take into account the KEF speakers, then it might spoil the look of what ur ID intended to do. If u are ceiling mount the front speakers, it might be right smack in the middle of the "black mirror" on the right. And ur centre speaker will be in the centre of the TV..........remember to let ur ID know about the speakers placement. :). Its also because u are using those ceiling PLC lights. Give the ID the pics and he will include it in the 3D...:)

3. The TV console seems to have sliding doors. Take note most remote control required unblock access, so u must take care of this as u cannot open up everything with a sliding door......unless u get IR transceivers...:)

4. A bit confuse on ur toilet design. U can move the toilet bowl position meh?.....the first pic has it on the right of the window and the second pic has it on the left?

5. IMHO....consider sacrificing ur breakfast table....more space is better........but then u cannot buy lith's lights liao....:(.....then maybe u can have the fridge positioned with its doors facing the hob/hood, easier to move things "from the freezer to the oven to the counter top" (ppl old enuff to know the Corning catch phrase will remember this...like ME)

Edited by wcseow

wow reuben, great 3Ds! :D i aso find the kitchen a little congested...but hubby say very nice...hahaha

ur breakfast counter very squeezy leh, if u really want it mabe can change place with the fridge and do a L-shape along the wall? but might make it look more complicated too :unsure:

Nice 3D~! Saw the 3D. Mean that you got no storeroom loh. I still purposely to built a storeroom. Hahaha...