Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Springf

Inner Flame Burner Hob, Are They Wind Proof?

Hi noobhouse,

The burner levers require an initial push-in and then twist while still pushing 'till you hear a click before you release. As for the SV, basically it cuts off gas after the burner detects no-flame for a few seconds if I'm not mistaken.

I c... thanks hcbing. but the safety valve feature issit in every model or just the higher end type? :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I c... thanks hcbing. but the safety valve feature issit in every model or just the higher end type? :unsure:

I believe it's not present in every model. You'll have to verify that over with the model specs to make sure :)

reiki, really have the auto shut thing?

The answer is yes.

When my ID complained to Rinnai about the non-even bluish flame [Rinnai's inner flame should give a uniform blue flame], Rinnai personnel came over to our place. The guy told us and demonstrated the feature.

The answer is yes.

When my ID complained to Rinnai about the non-even bluish flame [Rinnai's inner flame should give a uniform blue flame], Rinnai personnel came over to our place. The guy told us and demonstrated the feature.

sorry to bring up this thread again, but heard from some sales people that when using the Rinnai inner flame hob will cause the surrounding table top to be very hot (hotter than conventional flame type) cos of the strong flame... is there any truth? I am contemplating solid top so will this cause discoloration? Good if some users here can comment cos I usually listens to sales talk with a 'pinch of salt'.thanks!

Question about the rinnai inner flame burner. I see the flame is directed inwards and my concern is whether it creates a concentrated hot spot in the middle of a large pan. From literature I've read it seems like the inner burner spreads the heat out but I can't see how it does it better than a 3 ring burner with concentric flames that spread them over the bottom of a pot.

Can someone with the inner burner hobs comment about whether there is a hot spot in the middle of a large flat bottomed frying pan?

Also it seems the heat is very intense. Is there a problem with flame control if I want a small flame for simmering or gentle cooking.

Edited by rayong