Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
infinitie

Wong's Newly Nest

:help::help::help:

I was told that the sink could not withstand the weight of the pozzi industrial tap for long, the tap will be slanted to the front sooner or later. So, I was advised it would be better to drill a hole on the table-top instead of using the existing hole, existing hole to cover up.

Any advise from good ppl here???

P8280072.jpg

P8280073-1.jpg

Edited by infinitie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

=updates=

Back of the TV feature wall - before sealing lower board.

Center board will be accessible with swing cover.

IMG_3131.jpg

Incomplete TV console

IMG_3158.jpg

:help::help::help:

I was told that the sink could not withstand the weight of the pozzi industrial tap for long, the tap will be slanted to the front sooner or later. So, I was advised it would be better to drill a hole on the table-top instead of using the existing hole, existing hole to cover up.

Any advise from good ppl here???

P8280072.jpg

P8280073-1.jpg

is the tap v heavy?

on the contrary, i was advised to mount the tap (not industrial type) on the sink instead of worktop for longer durability. Was unsure, but agreed to that suggestion anyway

is the tap v heavy?

on the contrary, i was advised to mount the tap (not industrial type) on the sink instead of worktop for longer durability. Was unsure, but agreed to that suggestion anyway

Yes, it's heavy..i have decided to mount it on the sink after checking with my ID. His concern and mine is the same.. What if the tap is damage, are we able to get the same sized as the existing one? It's not easy to touch up on table top too, plus if there is any problem with the table top hole, it will lead to damages to whole cabinet..

Thanks Froggy!!

Coming to an end of our Reno journey, left abit of touch up to be done and we are all ready to move....though we have not fix a day yet.

Here are some pictures... enjoy~~

Our MBR wardrobe- It's one of my favourite laminate which i insist to have it in my house, eventually we chose it for this.

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

Extreme left to the bathroom...

IMG_3176.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

Edited by infinitie

TV console with swing door....pls ensure glass panel otherwise remote control cannot be detected.

Front

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

Back

IMG_3211.jpg

Back with wires to be hidden

IMG_3206.jpg

Just realized we did not take pict of the kitchen with mounted table top... Anyway, here's the cabinet with soft close hinges from "Blum". It was fixed on all cabinets, even our MBR's wardrobe, back of tv feature wall and bomb shelter feature wall as well

IMG_3194.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

Kitchen dish drainer

IMG_3197.jpg