Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

ya we love the look...worth every dollar! but urs EA just like mine...so u'll not only feel the pinch but the punch! :P

Love the Largos timber tiles. May I ask how much is it per sq ft. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Love the Largos timber tiles. May I ask how much is it per sq ft. Thanks.

I think the market price is around $7.00. I was at Singapore Expo. Expo price was $6.50. You can try going thru' your ID/Contractor for a better price. :good:

You can find out more on an existing thread on Quickstep:

Quickstep Laminate

:yamseng:

:yeah: ooooh!! :yeah:

:yeah: sparkly! :yeah:

Yeah! I like!! :wub: Can't wait for the entire bathroom to be done up.

Recognise the tiles on the left of the mosaic? Hee hee hee

Edited by lachesis

Yeah! I like!! :wub: Can't wait for the entire bathroom to be done up.

Recognise the tiles on the left of the mosaic? Hee hee hee

Hi lachesis,

Good choice on the tiles :good: . We are also using the tiles on the left of the mosaic in our master bathroom and water fountain. They turned out beautifully. Your mosaics also look quite similar to those we use in our powder room except ours is square and yours is rectangle. Btw love your flooring too.

Hi lachesis,

Good choice on the tiles :good: . We are also using the tiles on the left of the mosaic in our master bathroom and water fountain. They turned out beautifully. Your mosaics also look quite similar to those we use in our powder room except ours is square and yours is rectangle. Btw love your flooring too.

Trying to sort out budget for reno and that's why always asking for prices.

Anyone can tell me how much does the tiles on the left of the mosiac cost?

Thanks.

Hi

Currently, looking forward on the turnout of your renovation. I was delighted to see your ideas + the materials that your using.

I like your flooring actually.

Nicely done.

:)

Silverbacks.

Trying to sort out budget for reno and that's why always asking for prices.

Anyone can tell me how much does the tiles on the left of the mosiac cost?

Thanks.

The tiles on the left of the mosaic are the "Niagara Antracite" (Antracite is the colour). These cost $4.50 psf. The mosaic is $12 per pc (approx 30cm x 30cm). Chose a floor tile that is $2.40 psf. Most quotations will say 'up to $3.00 psf' or 'up to $3.50' psf for tiles. Anything in excess means you have to top up. :rolleyes:

See that you are just starting out - good luck with your reno! :good:

Hi lachesis,

Hey hey! Niagara seems to be a very popular choice! Can't really go wrong with mosaic.. :wub: It's pricey, but really worth every cent. Oh yeah, and the flooring was worth every cent too. ;)

Hi

Currently, looking forward on the turnout of your renovation. I was delighted to see your ideas + the materials that your using.

I like your flooring actually.

Nicely done.

:)

Thanks! We like the flooring too. Hee hee. We're QS fans, and with the uniquely long boards, it really wasn't a hard decision. :notti:

Went by the house as the light was fading today to confirm the positioning of the lights in the Living, Dining and bedrooms. Was really impressed with Mr J's planning of the lights - there is a method to his madness! :bow: Hope more the lights can be up tomorrow so can take pix.

Edited by lachesis

:o see thru? :o

wah - so brave :bath:

ya kinky mah!! :lol: but no lah, doing tactical frosting on it later

Oooh nice! Your bathroom has a very resort feel to it!

actually we did not aim for any standard theme, just earthy warm tones...but it does appear to turn out kinda resorty :P

tiled all 3 walls? with the Niagara effect?

Wow! Costly sia!

:lol: but nice :lol:

Hee hee, actually we tiled 1 wall, and half of the other two with Niagara - it's not all around the bathroom. After the mosaic it's normal tiles. Love the texture and colour - it's actually the hubby's LAFS (love at first sight) tiles :wub: mah, must put more!

ya kinky mah!! :lol: but no lah, doing tactical frosting on it later

actually we did not aim for any standard theme, just earthy warm tones...but it does appear to turn out kinda resorty :P

Yup! Doing frosting on the door later - actually not much point in putting a door if it's see through! Heh heh heh... :notti:

Hmm.. come to think of it, parts of the house may feel a bit resorty, b'coz we're going mostly for woody, earthy tones. :paint: There is a method to our madness too. :sport-smiley-004:

doing tactical frosting on it later

Lol titanax tactical frosting!!!!! Really nice effect (even though it wasn't quite planned)... are you going to install plants inside?