Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

oh dear, raindance require mimium 3 bar?

Remember sales person from hansgrohe recommended 2 bar or something like that for regular rainshowers?

Meanwhile Grohe webby recommended minimum 1bar..

Things are shaping up nicely, carpentary's in already.

looking good titanix and lachesis :)

Thanks dexufto :)

no choice if the pressure CMI what to do, pointless investing in raindance just to have it piss on you. I am disappointed though, so much for my therapeutic showers :P I think I will call TC every few days & complain about the pressure :D

Edited by titanax

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A-Lighting Service - A-Grade!

After the first round of very good service recovery from A-Lighting (for our downlights), they came through again for us.. TWICE.

#1 - The globe is 'SENG-EK'!!

After having to go down to the warehouse to exchange the globes, as they had a lot of bubbles, we realised one of the globes was crooked! The hole in the middle was not cut in the centre, so after it was hung up it was leaning to one side. GRRR. :bangwall:

Back we trooped to the warehouse after Alex from A-Lighting called them to make arrangements, and we finally got one that didn't have too many airbubbles and was also not to crooked. The warehouse supervisor even fixed it up to let us see! :good:

It was a lot of effort for a pair of lights, but very worth it!

IMG_1464.jpg

#2 - Kitchen Light Cover

One of the kitchen light covers was slightly dented. Alex from A-Lighting had brought some to change, but the glass was green, not the normal glass coloured one we already had. He said there was no stock, but promised to get it done for us when the stock came in. Without us having to 'chase' him, Alex called two days ago, his guy came down yesterday and get light cover was replaced. Now that's what I call good follow up and service!

Will definitely recommend A-Lighting to all who need to buy lights. Ask for Alex. :thumbs up:

Edited by lachesis

The Last Lap

Exactly 7 days till HO. Going today to look for the lockset and handle for the maindoor - hope we can find a nice one. Since we're retaining the existing door we gotta get somehting that'll fit the door. :P

Wall paints are up, and the place is starting to look more like a home. Loads of stuff coming in Mon & Tue - hope the sub-cons don't give J problems. Don't stress J - eat more blue pills!

Showed one of my friends a photo of our wardrobe - and the person called it "it's TO DIE FOR!" - no prizes for guessing it was a girl. :rofl: The best part is, cost-wise is around the same price as a normal custom-made wardrobe. Space-usage wise, pole systems aren't as efficient, since you can't really pack stuff in like you can with a normal wardrobe. But the look is.. well, TO DIE FOR. :wub:

Busy busy week after HO also - furniture coming in, the new two tiered cat tree, our 50-something boxes :jawdrop: , curtains... then the unpacking :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: and we just found out titan's got a seminar on the day of the move, and the 1st day of unpacking!! :bangwall: Happens everytime we have something major happening..it's all some great cosmic joke. :furious: Guess I'll have to start the first day w/o him. Took leave tlll end Nov.. mwahahaha... To slowly unpack, enjoy the new house.. but most importantly, get away from the office! :good: Like a getaway... at home! The NEW home :wub:

Edited by lachesis

:o Wooo! HandOver Soon? :sport-smiley-004:

time flies!

And... only one word for the Wardrobe...

WOW! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

and the headboard's "Headlights"!! :o

took me a while to see it ;)

Have a smooth handover :thumbs up:

:lol:

The Last Lap

Exactly 7 days till HO. Going today to look for the lockset and handle for the maindoor - hope we can find a nice one. Since we're retaining the existing door we gotta get somehting that'll fit the door. :P

Wall paints are up, and the place is starting to look more like a home. Loads of stuff coming in Mon & Tue - hope the sub-cons don't give J problems. Don't stress J - eat more blue pills!

Showed one of my friends a photo of our wardrobe - and the person called it "it's TO DIE FOR!" - no prizes for guessing it was a girl. :rofl: The best part is, cost-wise is around the same price as a normal custom-made wardrobe. Space-usage wise, pole systems aren't as efficient, since you can't really pack stuff in like you can with a normal wardrobe. But the look is.. well, TO DIE FOR. :wub:

Busy busy week after HO also - furniture coming in, the new two tiered cat tree, our 50-something boxes :jawdrop: , curtains... then the unpacking :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: and we just found out titan's got a seminar on the day of the move, and the 1st day of unpacking!! :bangwall: Happens everytime we have something major happening..it's all some great cosmic joke. :furious: Guess I'll have to start the first day w/o him. Took leave tlll end Nov.. mwahahaha... To slowly unpack, enjoy the new house.. but most importantly, get away from the office! :good: Like a getaway... at home! The NEW home :wub:

Things are looking great, lachesis! :D But, poor u, gotta start all the unpacking by yrself on the 1st day.. :o

Separately, here is a look at our Closet Design Pole System Wardrobe :wub:

IMG_1472.jpg

Went for see through black tinted doors for the boutique look. Now we'll be forced to keep it neat :P

Here is the wardrobe again... with the LED lights on... :good:

IMG_1471.jpg

Very swee!!!

But definitely not for lazy people like me... haha...

For A-Lighting, their service seems to be gd but the quality of their lightings seems to be not so good leh... seeing many instances of defects in the forum which require changes...

Edited by coldflamez

For A-Lighting, their service seems to be gd but the quality of their lightings seems to be not so good leh... seeing many instances of defects in the forum which require changes...

Ya, if you recall we mentioned we rejected the entire delivery of the down-lights, i guess depends on luck, see which batch you get. But as lach mentioned, service recovery is excellent & thats good enough for us ;)

and the headboard's "Headlights"!! :o

took me a while to see it ;)

Hee hee. Mr J's design. We were considering wall llights, then bedside lamps till he dropped this idea bombshell on us. We love it. :wub: Much neater and more funky.

Have a smooth handover :thumbs up:

:lol:

Thanks! 7 days to go!! Can't wait to see all the carpentry go up... didn't realise just how much carpentry we got! Haha...

Things are looking great, lachesis! :D But, poor u, gotta start all the unpacking by yrself on the 1st day.. :o

Thanks Jeffcraze. Sigh.. what to do, Titan can't siam the work seminar. Boh pian. So may not be able to unpack much on the 1st day. Will unpack in earnest from 25th onwards and over the weekend. :)

Hmm.. my poor cats are going to be so traumatised. They're just getting used to my in-law's place. Haha. MEOW.

Speechless of carpentry work........

p1020553.jpg

p1020554u.jpg

p1020555b.jpg

p1020570q.jpg

My one and only carpenter who is doing most of the installation and making of all difficult designs... :P

p1020573x.jpg

Was at carpentry factory doing mod-up of feature....

p1020584a.jpg

p1020587b.jpg

p1020588.jpg

p1020586t.jpg

If he is sick...your carpentry work will be delayed :( and this piece of work need to carry all the way up can't fit into the lift :(

Edited by jaskel