Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

Hee hee. Thanks Yuene. In my defense I must say the cactus was placed away from the window, where it got ZERO sunlight. What kind of plant was it Yuene?

I think of it this way - us women are so nurturing, we tend to over-water and over-fertilise... to the point the poor plant can't take it. Hahaha.

@Kor - glad to hear your plants are flourishing. I shall remember your advice not to water and fertilise too much for the new plants we're considering for our balcony. Hmm... or maybe I'll just leave the 'gardening' to titanax. :notti:

@reizz - your wife is not alone!!! We should start a Cacti-Killers Anonymous club. Hmmm or a Brown Thumbs Club. Yuene & I will be the first 2 members.

Thanks for the tip. The tiles aren't the same, but will look to keeping the tiles dry - uneven tiles will definitely trap water somewhere. ;) That's a really interesting wash basin you got there btw! :thumbs up:

I'm glad it's not the same. Yeah, I really miss that basin. Loved it the moment I saw it in the shop :-)

This is my favourite light in the house! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Today, we found out that against all hope, our water pressure is not enough for us to install a Raindance shower. :bleah: So we'll go for the Croma 100 Showerpipe instead, with normal rain shower. Want to say a big

THANK YOU

to Mr J for really going out of his way to help us check our pressure and all the other leg work that went towards helping us make a decision on ths shower. He's da man.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Today, we found out that against all hope, our water pressure is not enough for us to install a Raindance shower. :bleah: So we'll go for the Croma 100 Showerpipe instead, with normal rain shower.

:o oooh nooooes :o

i tink it will affect us too... :bath:

lucky got Super-J to help :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

GREAT. Looks like we women seem to have brown thumbs... :(

Same here... I killed many many plants

including cacti and weeds :o:huh:

i gave the plants too much "love"

water, fertiliser, leaf gloss, insect spray etc

All died T_T

den a plant guru told me

Treat plants as mother nature treats it...

Slash, cut, prune, chop

dry it out, dun water so much

Ignore the plant - dun fertilise too often

and now my plants are alive with flowers :sport-smiley-004:

Hee hee. Thanks Yuene. In my defense I must say the cactus was placed away from the window, where it got ZERO sunlight. What kind of plant was it Yuene?

I think of it this way - us women are so nurturing, we tend to over-water and over-fertilise... to the point the poor plant can't take it. Hahaha.

@Kor - glad to hear your plants are flourishing. I shall remember your advice not to water and fertilise too much for the new plants we're considering for our balcony. Hmm... or maybe I'll just leave the 'gardening' to titanax. :notti:

@reizz - your wife is not alone!!! We should start a Cacti-Killers Anonymous club. Hmmm or a Brown Thumbs Club. Yuene & I will be the first 2 members.

Thanks for the tip. The tiles aren't the same, but will look to keeping the tiles dry - uneven tiles will definitely trap water somewhere. ;) That's a really interesting wash basin you got there btw! :thumbs up:

This is my favourite light in the house! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Today, we found out that against all hope, our water pressure is not enough for us to install a Raindance shower. :bleah: So we'll go for the Croma 100 Showerpipe instead, with normal rain shower. Want to say a big

THANK YOU

to Mr J for really going out of his way to help us check our pressure and all the other leg work that went towards helping us make a decision on ths shower. He's da man.

lol! just like what kor69 said - too much love for the plant and it drowned in the sea of love

Sorry for all the late updates....having nerves breakdown during this few weeks....

Carpentry is slowly on the way........

p1020482p.jpg

p1020483f.jpg

p1020487n.jpg

p1020488m.jpg

Kitchen cabinet....

Was at the carpentry factory during holiday to discuss more in depth work for the hse...

Corian solid surface was also up..........

Saw something horrifying today - thought that with Corian the workmanship would be very good. But the end of the solid surface was crooked!!! See how it's touching the cabinet near the front, but there is a gap at the back near the wall!!! :jawdrop:

IMG_1475.jpg

But Mr Jaskel says he will fix it - so will leave it in his good hands. You DA MAN J!

Separately, here is a look at our Closet Design Pole System Wardrobe :wub:

IMG_1472.jpg

Went for see through black tinted doors for the boutique look. Now we'll be forced to keep it neat :P

Here is the wardrobe again... with the LED lights on... :good:

IMG_1471.jpg

Separately, here is a look at our Closet Design Pole System Wardrobe :wub:

IMG_1472.jpg

Went for see through black tinted doors for the boutique look. Now we'll be forced to keep it neat :P

Here is the wardrobe again... with the LED lights on... :good:

IMG_1471.jpg

Your reno coming very nice leh.. like condo set up.. Ha..

sure need keep it neat 100%.. but super chio leh..

btw, your TV going be inside? coz i can see the sockets etc at the centre? or isit place for modem+router?

Edited by fencer

Your reno coming very nice leh.. like condo set up.. Ha..

sure need keep it neat 100%.. but super chio leh..

btw, your TV going be inside? coz i can see the sockets etc at the centre? or isit place for modem+router?

Thanks Fencer :) Actually there are no plans for a TV in the MBR at the moment. We just put in the sockets/trunking JUST IN CASE we decide to have a TV there later. If we do add the TV, it'll be like a feature in a feature - a hidden TV in our pole system wardrobe. Haha. :sport-smiley-004:

Er, actually maybe not so hidden - since it's quite see-through. :rofl:

But Mr Jaskel says he will fix it - so will leave it in his good hands. You DA MAN J!

:good:

Usually i'll be quite upset by this, but having seem J's style of work, i can say i'm immune to reactions - or shd i rephrase it as i can be rest assured that it will be resolved. Maybe later I will share an anecdote oh how he ripped out my foyer & replaced the tiles coz it was not what we wanted. of coz some might say, why not do it right the first time right? who doesn't want that as well - but so far the service recovery is good & he doesn't give excuses..which is most important to me.

i only wish my carpentry did not delay...but hey you don't always get what you want ;)

p1020491k.jpg

Headboard.....

Platform bed is also done up...can't seem to be able to find the files :(

ahhh took me a while to orientate this, & i saw the 2 "headlights" ! :rolleyes: where is my signal & brake light?!

oh dear, raindance require mimium 3 bar?

Remember sales person from hansgrohe recommended 2 bar or something like that for regular rainshowers?

Meanwhile Grohe webby recommended minimum 1bar..

THANK YOU

Things are shaping up nicely, carpentary's in already.

looking good titanix and lachesis :)

Edited by dexufto