Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bk888

Good Fengshui For Waterbank At Dakota

Agent told me this property has excellent FS.

The water passage seems to be embracing the condo.

Click here, then "for your recreation", followed by "site plan".

What do you think?

ps. I am NOT a property agent.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What do you think?

1. See SLA's map and have a overall view of the Geylang River, a few sharp turns and become (塘如曲尺,人丁苦楚). From geomancy point of view, no good. But, at closer look, is a mirror-image of "inner L", is good. If situated at "external L" then (凶)

2. If the condo embracing within a U-shaped river, will be the best Geomancy.

3. Make sure the river flows & with clear water.

4. Main entrance at left is good (青龙), NS facing is good for Singapore situated at 1 deg N latitude. Can't see the (白虎)& (玄武)from plan.

5. Must go to site & observe, if were to comment more.

What do you think?

ok...trust u...i go buy...

Look forward to your further comments as bought a unit there oreli. The bio-pond is in-front of the block and it is facing the river...

Thanks in advance.

1. See SLA's map and have a overall view of the Geylang River, a few sharp turns and become (塘如曲尺,人丁苦楚). From geomancy point of view, no good. But, at closer look, is a mirror-image of "inner L", is good. If situated at "external L" then (凶)

2. If the condo embracing within a U-shaped river, will be the best Geomancy.

3. Make sure the river flows & with clear water.

4. Main entrance at left is good (青龙), NS facing is good for Singapore situated at 1 deg N latitude. Can't see the (白虎)& (玄武)from plan.

5. Must go to site & observe, if were to comment more.

Look forward to your further comments as bought a unit there oreli. The bio-pond is in-front of the block and it is facing the river...

Thanks in advance.

Finally yesterday made an 1hr tour there, though raining. Waterbank@Dakota & Dakota Residence.

Fantastic location! The 2 condos(19 storys ?hope i did not count wrongly) will make an "icon" in that area, VERY OUTSTANDING !

- underground Dakota MRT

- Old airport famous eatries

- quite a few famous school

- near downtown

- near east cost

- fantastic view, all low, you high, can see ppl, ppl cannot see u.

- few hdb blks "buffer" noise from main road

However, some negative pts.

- Stagnant Geylang "river" or "longkung" - too small as "river", too big as "longkung". Dark brown water. Hope it is due to bridge under construction. Sorry, because of rain, too lazy to walk to see the bridge construction for details. Hope, in future, got water sports to make it lively.

- Entrance obviously shortage of "朱雀气. Can be sort of compensated by putting a giant "round-about water fountain" right after entrance.

Edited by bepgof

it depends on the resolution u r going into for the fengshui.

The "macro" Feng shui for the project as a whole must be good to start with.

If you go into the "micro" part, then its another art.

From your personal and family members' elements, their respective favourable directions (and if the chosen unit complement the favoured directions),

shape of the unit ( dun chose 1 that looks like a pistol/chopping knife shape ), to furnishing like colours, dinning table position, your sleeping position, and from my gathering of info, the position of the STOVE is one of the most MOST important thing to note. U can have almost a perfect fengshui for your house, but a wrong stove position can potentially destroy all the good things that u done.

it depends on the resolution u r going into for the fengshui.

The "macro" Feng shui for the project as a whole must be good to start with.

If you go into the "micro" part, then its another art.

From your personal and family members' elements, their respective favourable directions (and if the chosen unit complement the favoured directions),

shape of the unit ( dun chose 1 that looks like a pistol/chopping knife shape ), to furnishing like colours, dinning table position, your sleeping position, and from my gathering of info, the position of the STOVE is one of the most MOST important thing to note. U can have almost a perfect fengshui for your house, but a wrong stove position can potentially destroy all the good things that u done.

I expect the "stove" concept in fenhshui is facing a challenge with change of technologies. More ppl using "portable" electrical cooker/streamer/induction cooker/kettle/oven....see boarding houses, no more gas, all "portable" elecrtical stuff. One moment put here, facing there, another moment go to "somewhere" & some direction ! By then, sure another FS "theory" surfaces, but for sure Gas suppliers better standy to diversify businesses now!

Edited by bepgof