Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fearful

Flasher At Blk 215a Carpark

I encountered a flasher at Blk 215 A carpark first floor today at 7.45pm. Please warn your wives, families, female friends to beware. The flasher hides at the staircase door and indecently exposed himself to me after i had parked my car. Please keep a lookout for strangers hiding at the stairways especially if your unit faces the carpark and call the police if there are suspicious characters.It is traumatising to be in this situation. Hopefully he will be nabbed soon else it is fearful walking past that area and much lest staying in this neighbourhood.

Please spread the word and post this on other linear green notice boards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I encountered a flasher at Blk 215 A carpark first floor today at 7.45pm. Please warn your wives, families, female friends to beware. The flasher hides at the staircase door and indecently exposed himself to me after i had parked my car. Please keep a lookout for strangers hiding at the stairways especially if your unit faces the carpark and call the police if there are suspicious characters.It is traumatising to be in this situation. Hopefully he will be nabbed soon else it is fearful walking past that area and much lest staying in this neighbourhood.

Please spread the word and post this on other linear green notice boards.

At bedok central...i have posted this post in linear green forum already.

Edited by Fearful