Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Honeygal

Hansgrohe Package - Is This A Good Deal?

Hansgrohe shower set + shower mixer + basin mixer = $315 (including gst). is this a good deal? is Hansgrohe overated? will other made-in-china shower accessories be just as good and reliable? any comments appreciated, as i have never invested in such high end bath accessories.

Another Hansgrohe kitchen mixer going at $157. Reasonable? Can i get this even cheaper elsewhere?

Thanks all!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hansgrohe shower set + shower mixer + basin mixer = $315 (including gst). is this a good deal? is Hansgrohe overated? will other made-in-china shower accessories be just as good and reliable? any comments appreciated, as i have never invested in such high end bath accessories.

Another Hansgrohe kitchen mixer going at $157. Reasonable? Can i get this even cheaper elsewhere?

Thanks all!

Neither have I. I supposed these must be the entry level taps and shower. But then again, why not? Buying them separately may not make much of a diff. For example, A not-so-branded but nice-looking basin tap may be 80, bath mixer 100 shower head 100. Cost 280 excluding gst. Buying as a set, you get similar designs. I'm sure quality is there too. As for myself, I bought hansgrohe packages for my new place. :D No idea why, but I just like the design and the feel. :bangwall:

For your kitchen tap, not sure if you can get it elsewhere cheaper but you should feel comfortable with the price and the product since you are going to use it for long term. If it makes you feel better, my kitchen tap cost more than yours. :bangwall:

However, there is also nothing wrong with made-in-china stuff. Of course, the price may even be much cheaper. Functions the same. Quality I dunno. It all depends on your preference and budget.

Thanks all!

I was at Hansgrohe showroom today.

They having this Focus E2 Twin Package.

lowest price -

Crometta 85 Vario

Basin mixer + Shower mixer + Shower head - UP$839 Now $600 (exl GST).

Not sure about other brand, but there is a lot of technologies in Hansgrohe tap.

There is more info on Hansgrohe - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;hl=Hansgrohe

Can you PM me your shop contact selling Hansgrohe ? I am interested. Thanks.

Edited by new_home_maker

Thanks all!

I would say that buying a good tap is important, especially if you need to use it everyday. Due to budget constrain, I purchased most of my accessories cheaply. I had to replace my kitchen tap and one bathroom tap after slightly over a year.

So my advance, if you plan to stay in your house for a long time, then invest on a good tap. If you are renting out or planning to sell after two to three years, then don't spend on such good taps.

lowest price -

Crometta 85 Vario

Not sure about other brand, but there is a lot of technologies in Hansgrohe tap.

There is more info on Hansgrohe - http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;hl=Hansgrohe

What you mean by "twin package"? basin mixer, shower mixer and shower head x 2 sets? cos if only 1 set like very ex. I bought the Talis E2 package and if yours is for 2 sets, then I think it's a good deal.

Edited by sff

lowest price -

Crometta 85 Vario

yep, that's the same model package, but i was quoted $315 for one set. shop is called "Home & Bathroom" at Balestier. i don't need to have two sets since i only have one bathroom.

Edited by Honeygal

yep, that's the same model package, but i was quoted $315 for one set. shop is called "Home & Bathroom" at Balestier. i don't need to have two sets since i only have one bathroom.

From what I understand, Focus series are made in China, not lilke other series from Germany. That is why the cheap price.

I had bought 3 set of Focus E2 shower set and 1 set of Focus E2 bath set at $315 and $338 (Before 7% GST) respectively at Universal Union at Gelyang road. Focus series is made in China while Focus E2 is made in Germany. You can check the box at the shop before buying. No much comments as I had not move to my new house yet.

I had bought 3 set of Focus E2 shower set and 1 set of Focus E2 bath set at $315 and $338 (Before 7% GST) respectively at Universal Union at Gelyang road. Focus series is made in China while Focus E2 is made in Germany. You can check the box at the shop before buying. No much comments as I had not move to my new house yet.

3 sets of Focus E2 shower set at $315 EACH right?

What you mean by "twin package"? basin mixer, shower mixer and shower head x 2 sets? cos if only 1 set like very ex. I bought the Talis E2 package and if yours is for 2 sets, then I think it's a good deal.

No. Mine is only refer to 1 set.

If you get 2 set then there is a free umbrella and special price for

Focus E2 kitchen mixer.

So I think mine offer is way over price ...

Lucky I have not brought yet !

Can you share your Talis E2 package detail and $ with us amd also contact pls ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by new_home_maker

No. Mine is only refer to 1 set.

If you get 2 set then there is a free umbrella and special price for

Focus E2 kitchen mixer.

So I think mine offer is way over price ...

Lucky I have not brought yet !

Can you share your Talis E2 package detail and $ with us amd also contact pls ?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe you want to check your package offer again, cos I think for $600 can fill 2 toilets. Unless the items are the very expensive types.

I bought at Park Mall. Not sure if can post the shop name here. The only thing I like about the shop is all the tap models there, can look, touch and play with the levers!!

Shower package I think is 480, and Bath package 530 before gst. Shower head is croma 100 vario jet.

Got 300 plus packages too. Was considering it seriously but decided not to get it cos I prefer the talis design better.

Hey guys! Grohe is having warehouse sale!! WHEE!

http://sg.offerstation.com/warehouse-sales...arance-sale.htm

Good news !

I wonder if the price for Warehse Sale or the shops in Geylang lower ?

The offer I mentioned above which is direct from Hangroh showroom in Martin road is

already so much more exp than those in Geylang.

Any one have checked out the warehouse sales so far ?

Yes, the Focus E2 Twin Package that I am talking about is for 1 set only.

This is the promo in the hansg showroom in Martin Road.

Dun want to take leave to down to the sale unless is good as busy schedule here in office.

Today I went to Universal Union at Gelyang road, the sales told me ALL hansgrohe that they carry

is all made from China. I ask her a few times on this.

Not sure if she anyhow say or not..... as she is quite impatient with me.

And they do not carry the full range, even the hansgrohe catalogue that she show me have limited range

unlike the one taken from Hansg Showroom.

Thanks in advance .

Edited by new_home_maker

Good news !

I wonder if the price for Warehse Sale or the shops in Geylang lower ?

The offer I mentioned above which is direct from Hangroh showroom in Martin road is

already so much more exp than those in Geylang.

Any one have checked out the warehouse sales so far ?

Yes, the Focus E2 Twin Package that I am talking about is for 1 set only.

This is the promo in the hansg showroom in Martin Road.

Dun want to take leave to down to the sale unless is good as busy schedule here in office.

Today I went to Universal Union at Gelyang road, the sales told me ALL hansgrohe that they carry

is all made from China. I ask her a few times on this.

Not sure if she anyhow say or not..... as she is quite impatient with me.

And they do not carry the full range, even the hansgrohe catalogue that she show me have limited range

unlike the one taken from Hansg Showroom.

Thanks in advance .

Just to share, was offered Talis E2 bath set consisting

raindance E120 + Talis E2 Single lever bath mixer + basin mixer @ sgd 636 / set (promotion) usual is sgd 925

think this is Ok or too ex?

thanks!

Just to share, was offered Talis E2 bath set consisting

raindance E120 + Talis E2 Single lever bath mixer + basin mixer @ sgd 636 / set (promotion) usual is sgd 925

think this is Ok or too ex?

thanks!

There is one Talis series which is made in China (not Germany) - But I forgot which one.

I know Talis S2 is made in Germany cos I am interested in it.

The info was from the Park Mall tap shop at basement.

Rain shower Raindance series require higher water pressure (bar) than the other

non-raindance model by Hansgrohe.

E.g Raindance S180 Air needs min 1.8 bar

vs

Croma 160 only min 1.6 bar.

Esp if you are living in HDB, better ask the plumber to check the water pressure

in your flat before you buy. The Sales in Hansg showroom (Martin Road) is expert in this aspect.

If you living in landed than not much problem.

Mark from Park Mall tap shop will be able to advice you on the this issue in detail

based on his wealth of experience. Thanks to him cos before this I actually think of raindance

series for my HDB flat (Top Floor) ....

Low water pressure will not maximised the product design for the $ you pay, but if u not fussy

like me then I think some raindance model can still be used for HDB.... as feedback in the forum.

Now there is 25% off for all Hamsgrohe product.

I compared Grohe and Hansgrohe, I feel Hansgrohe is more solid built and feel

If price being the same, I go for Hansgrohe.

My advice for those who wish to buy Hansg pay a visit to Hansg showroom in Martin Road

as they have the complete range.

And also talk to Mark in Park Mall tap shop.