Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

My Second Home At Fernvale Vista

hi froggy, sorry only online now cos was busy the last few days.

the DIY decals u did was nice! so i guess u dun need the taobao.com now...haha

thanks! ya, think will turn this into a family project .. daughter is now hooked already and cutting out various pictures to decorate her room. They also request for more colours, so tomorrow will go get more .. . :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Faint... we are the unlucky ones!! maybe should ask you all come up to install for me!! hahha... that time i hang my wedding photo it nearly dropped... luckily we manage to catch hold of it!!

june, have been wanting to ask but kept forgetting. how's yr aircon prob? settled liao or not?

to play safe, u better double the hook strength, either use a stronger hook or use 2 hooks side by side

i used a 2kg hook for my clock which is less than 1 kg...

oic, sorry very suaku ...

haha.. i childish ma. haha.. :P

ha ha .. we all same same ... ks singapore :D

It's safer to be kiasu. tot can support then suddenly drop, then u'll regret y in the 1st place never use a bigger one. :)

thanks! ya, think will turn this into a family project .. daughter is now hooked already and cutting out various pictures to decorate her room. They also request for more colours, so tomorrow will go get more .. . :)

Waaaaa looks like you have gotten yourself a personal ID for your room decorations.

to play safe, u better double the hook strength, either use a stronger hook or use 2 hooks side by side

For those items that once drop sure heart pain one, imo I prefer to drill on wall. Eg. Clock, Expensive frames.

It's cheaper to patch up the hole and paint over then to buy a new item if *touch wood* ;)

Please, if u want to cut domo kun, select brown can? lol..

I want to try it too.. :D

Domo-kun.jpg

initially i bought the single hook to hang towel in toilet. Didnt follow the instruction to get it up for 24 hrs before hanging stuff on it so it came off. Then my husband tried again. So this time we followed the instructions and waited for more than 24 hrs then put 1 bottle of shower foam + 1 bottle of kids' shampoo + 1 bottle of adult shampoo. So far, didnt drop. BTW the tiles was smooth type. My MBR toilet are those with texture so maybe cant stick well.

bo leh, i stick it in my mbr toilet tiles, smooth ones leh, I also clean before sticking and i waited more than 1 day then i start putting stuff and my stuff weigh less than max weight.... *cry*

Ya we also follow the instructions closely still the same lei... hai demoralising.. we put the 500ml btl on the new bathroom series and it still falls off!!! hai...

Ya we also follow the instructions closely still the same lei... hai demoralising.. we put the 500ml btl on the new bathroom series and it still falls off!!! hai...

Glue got Expiry Date?

or... bot from Pasar Malam?

:o

froggy,

sorry to temporarily hijack this thread for a different purpose :)

froggy, bearlyn2406, fifteenmay,

what's your experience on your hob and hood? Do you recommend what you have? looks like all 3 of you have different brands... kinda pulling my hair out trying to decide what I want. any help would be great :)

Hey Scl8k,

My hob is 3 ring Rinnai and Hood is from fujioh. Bought these based on recommendations on forums. So far hob is doing well. Hood wise, i kinda wish that i went with a slim hood cos the fujioh hood though good, is abit bulky. when i bought the hob and hood from everjoint, the guy says that these 2 are the most popular choices. but think abt the specs and design of our house before deciding.