Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jeremylm

Auto Clothes Iron Machine

Hi,

Is there such a device that can replace our ironing chore, something like a Auto Clothes Ironing Machine? Where i can put in the clothes, press the start button and the clothes will come out all ironed?

I am asking this coz i am really sick of ironing the clothes so hope that there is something out there that can relieve me of this chore.

Pls kindly advise.

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Is there such a device that can replace our ironing chore, something like a Auto Clothes Ironing Machine? Where i can put in the clothes, press the start button and the clothes will come out all ironed?

I am asking this coz i am really sick of ironing the clothes so hope that there is something out there that can relieve me of this chore.

Pls kindly advise.

Thanks

It depends on how much do you want to pay.

For a small amount of money and hassle, proceed to the nearest laundry-mat.

For minimum hassle and more amount, you could get even extra feature for auto-washing. Get a part-time maid :)

haha.. yeah, i agree, PT cleaning lady makes magic. I always go home on Monday to see my floors cleaned, toilets washed and clothes ironed.

Hi

Thanks for the advise

Is there any machine or device worth investing that can do the job other then getting a part time maid or going to the laundry often.

Thanks

Wah.java script:ShowHide('qr_open','qr_closed');

This creation looks very good. Just like what i am looking for. But is yet to be launch.

Thanks