Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

very gd deal right!

were you there on sat morning. tot i saw a family with 4 monkeys too. haha

The Sat monkeys must be from another zoo. I went on Friday alone but brought my monkeys today. The toddler threw one of the designer stools on the floor and almost knock down a vase....

is the one with the ottoman right? is it similar to the one near the shop entrance?

if so, I like that it came with the ottoman but the fabric seems too coarse for my liking though.

Yes thats the one. Bought it finally. Yeah! Modern resort theme this time round. Am eyeing the rugs too. Will go down next weekend again to choose. We had to scramble before the kids break something. Did you see the Ghost Chair? Quite good price if it is not a reproduction.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The sofa story continues here!

for all the time we window-shopped at great world thinking how ridiculously expensive the sofas are, we have actually own one now!

comments about my choice of the polyester sofa still welcome! anyone? comments?

Sofa is one tiring item to buy imo :bangwall: . I'll choose Lorenzo for leather sofa... as for Polyester sofa, they seems the same to me.. so i will just settle for IKEA or Courts.

Plan your budget well before reno starts... I have to delay my sofa purchase because our budget for new house burst already zz

The Sat monkeys must be from another zoo. I went on Friday alone but brought my monkeys today. The toddler threw one of the designer stools on the floor and almost knock down a vase....

Yes thats the one. Bought it finally. Yeah! Modern resort theme this time round. Am eyeing the rugs too. Will go down next weekend again to choose. We had to scramble before the kids break something. Did you see the Ghost Chair? Quite good price if it is not a reproduction.

ah... modern resort theme. then the fabric is made for your theme then!

yea, i have to make another trip down too with my id to cfm color for the sofa as well as to buy the rug. btw, rug is carry and carry item and not part of lifestorey.

saw the ghost chair but na... not a fan of that.

Sofa is one tiring item to buy imo :bangwall: . I'll choose Lorenzo for leather sofa... as for Polyester sofa, they seems the same to me.. so i will just settle for IKEA or Courts.

Plan your budget well before reno starts... I have to delay my sofa purchase because our budget for new house burst already zz

there's 3 sets of leather sofas there and i think the price is worthy to take a look too.

try if you can drop by there during the coming weekend... who knows, you may in for a surprise!

Edited by ne0mesis

tks! and is a deal done! one less item to think about.

just need to bring my id down one more round to decide color and which floor rug to buy.

btw, the floor rugs are dirt cheap!!! and of quality finishing.

i love to have floor rugs too. but i have two dogs. scare they pee on it and fur stuck there.... :(

saw so many nice rugs everywhere! wah biang and i cannot buy :bleah:

i love to have floor rugs too. but i have two dogs. scare they pee on it and fur stuck there.... :(

yeah, those new plushy rugs look very nice, but i'm also scared of fur getting trapped, and worst, dust (highly allergic to dust). Plus worried about maintenance - can just throw into washing machine? Or need to dry clean, or just vacuum? Sounds like too much work leh...

side story...

i actually had a 3 yrs old silky terrier once. for 2 days. only.

you see, my mum issued an ultimatum - either the dog goes, or she it.

I had to choose my mum. hai...

yeah, those new plushy rugs look very nice, but i'm also scared of fur getting trapped, and worst, dust (highly allergic to dust). Plus worried about maintenance - can just throw into washing machine? Or need to dry clean, or just vacuum? Sounds like too much work leh...

yah lor, i also have the same fears. but can't help keep looking at those samples when i was at hommage a few days ago.

Gian gian but cannot use :bangwall:

My friend is using, he say better get steam vacuums to keep germs away and the dust also.

so far can find steam vacuums from OSIM only.

BUT very heavy to use and EXPENSIVE :curse:

side story...

i actually had a 3 yrs old silky terrier once. for 2 days. only.

you see, my mum issued an ultimatum - either the dog goes, or she it.

I had to choose my mum. hai...

now own home can keep liao mah :P

mai stir hor! 8|

heh heh.. but who can resist a puppy? Those little puppy dog ears, and puppy dog eyes, and little puppy paws... and happy puppy wagging tail...

My friend is using, he say better get steam vacuums to keep germs away and the dust also.

so far can find steam vacuums from OSIM only.

BUT very heavy to use and EXPENSIVE :curse:

wow, enuff said then! no friggin way we're getting rugs for our place...i can't imagine steam vacuum-ing EVERY week, i can't even imagine steam vacuum-ing EVER, i can't even remotely imagine just VACUUM-ING period!

wow, enuff said then! no friggin way we're getting rugs for our place...i can't imagine steam vacuum-ing EVERY week, i can't even imagine steam vacuum-ing EVER, i can't even remotely imagine just VACUUM-ING period!

help is on the way! i charge by per hour block. special rates for RT members! :P

heh heh.. but who can resist a puppy? Those little puppy dog ears, and puppy dog eyes, and little puppy paws... and happy puppy wagging tail...

yup, totally agreed! but personally, i hv a thing for cats, i like their i-dun-give-a-d.a.m.n-attitude..... :P:P:P

yup, totally agreed! but personally, i hv a thing for cats, i like their i-dun-give-a-d.a.m.n-attitude..... :P:P:P

Heh.. true. The more 'tao' ones like my Persian will give you that 'yes, you are blessed to be in my presence.. now feed me treats' kind of look. Hahah.

Cats and dogs both have their own kind of charm ;) And they aren't natural enemies - like portrayed in the movies. :P My dog and two cats got along okay. :) Ideally, would love to raise a puppy and kitty who are the same age - if brought up together they can be great pals - sleep, eat and play together. 1 .. 2.. 3... awwww.....

Edited by lachesis

mai stir hor! 8|

puppies are very cute de leh, always playful and looking at you with those innocent eyes.

of course comes with pee-ing, poo-ing and havoc-ing FOC :D