Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i was so into the sycamore fan......till i found out the price. :dribble: thus, i settled for the kdk baby fan A11YS. :thumbs up:

hehe.. same decision here... decided to get KDK A11YS (White) x2 for my living area.

hehe.. same decision here... decided to get KDK A11YS (White) x2 for my living area.

nice. for me, it'll be 1 in the living room and another 2 for the bedrooms. wats the best price quote u've gotten so far?

curious: what's the selling point of KDK A11YS? its got alot of votes here in RT

Edited by titanax

nice. for me, it'll be 1 in the living room and another 2 for the bedrooms. wats the best price quote u've gotten so far?

160 from Kong Tai... I will collect myself so no delivery charge.

curious: what's the selling point of KDK A11YS? its got alot of votes here in RT

I like simple design without light, so far KDK A11YS can meet my requirement and price wise is also acceptable.

Heard its quality is quite good based on the feedback from many users in RT

i) aesthetically pleasing with choice of 2 colours :sport-smiley-018:

ii) remote control :sport-smiley-004:

iii) brand recognition :yamseng:

iv) small/compact/petite/cute/watever u call it :P

v) officially approved by HDB. :notti:

my 2 sen worth of tots. :dancingqueen:

Edited by darth vader

i was so into the sycamore fan......till i found out the price. :dribble: thus, i settled for the kdk baby fan A11YS. :thumbs up:

how's the weeked everyone? I may switched from Brandt to Bosch after seeing how Germany played. wahahah

anywayz.. after catching only like 4 hrs of slp today, both wife and i met up my id today early in the morning to see the few changes in the drawings and I broke the news to him that I want to plant a ceiling fan in the living room...

maybe coming frm id field, it was almost like a taboo to him and he went, "whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy". really quite funny!

so imagine i told him i see many 5 roomers have not 1, but 2 ceiling fans in the living room!! I tell you.. he was on the verge of suffering from a stroke

the harakiri came straight when i told him my choice...

KDK.

hahahahahaha

i) aesthetically pleasing with choice of 2 colours :sport-smiley-018:

ii) remote control :sport-smiley-004:

iii) brand recognition :yamseng:

iv) small/compact/petite/cute/watever u call it :P

v) officially approved by HDB. :notti:

my 2 sen worth of tots. :dancingqueen:

i like ii and iii but wife is also on my id's side of camp citing that kdk is hospital fan. :bangwall:

Edited by ne0mesis

i like ii and iii but wife is also on my id's side of camp citing that kdk is hospital fan. :bangwall:

110% agree with your wife...coz i've been there :o

110% agree with your wife...coz i've been there :o

been there? hospital and kdk fans?

or been there? kdk shop and realised design is largely hospital fans?

ha

been there? hospital and kdk fans?

or been there? kdk shop and realised design is largely hospital fans?

ha

the 1st, alexandra hospital...phobia...

the 1st, alexandra hospital...phobia...

THAT i can relate..

that low almost inaudible rheumatic blading wind sound when all the fan 6 are operating at full speed in a C class ward.

ha

i remember my wife and I was discussing that we need to plan and plan ahead when we signed on the dotted line for our EA during february.. the reno loan, the reno itself, the id, the furnishings.. and i went nonchalantly saying that hey... time is our side what...

indeed, t i m e i s o n o u r s i d e..............................................................

7 July 8.30pm - final inspection

8 July 3.15pm - 2nd appt

now, everything is sinking and moving in in epic proportions

time is on our side, not. ha

i remember my wife and I was discussing that we need to plan and plan ahead when we signed on the dotted line for our EA during february.. the reno loan, the reno itself, the id, the furnishings.. and i went nonchalantly saying that hey... time is our side what...

indeed, t i m e i s o n o u r s i d e..............................................................

7 July 8.30pm - final inspection

8 July 3.15pm - 2nd appt

now, everything is sinking and moving in in epic proportions

time is on our side, not. ha

.................and thus the mad scramble begins. :P

.................and thus the mad scramble begins. :P

yea, can't wait to post pics once am done with the inspection. but is night time, so not sure if it's bright enough to take decent pics.

u too, post pics ya!

yea, can't wait to post pics once am done with the inspection. but is night time, so not sure if it's bright enough to take decent pics.

u too, post pics ya!

is about time u start your pics also! can't wait to see! :P