Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

Hmm, thought fabric is less dusty than leather, b'coz you can vacuum a fabric sofa. :) Mine is vacuumed once a week, to get rid of fur, mostly.

Been using microsuede - quite spill resistant, and not warm to sit on. Best of all, doesn't scratch (important for those with pets). Also love covers that can be completely removed to be washed (like during CNY spring cleaning.. lol).

But really all boils down to needs & preference.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
always feel is more dusty than leather.

and warm if i may add

i duno about dusty part... but to me... everything is warm without aircon lol

Hmm, thought fabric is less dusty than leather, b'coz you can vacuum a fabric sofa. :) Mine is vacuumed once a week, to get rid of fur, mostly.

Been using microsuede - quite spill resistant, and not warm to sit on. Best of all, doesn't scratch (important for those with pets). Also love covers that can be completely removed to be washed (like during CNY spring cleaning.. lol).

wow you keep dog still can use fabric. so envy

i have two double coat dogs, shed like crazy.

use fabric will be the worst nightmare for me :(

maybe i perspire more easily. plus i used to have sweaty palms but after the operation, my back seems to break out in perspiration even more easily.

so fabric would not seem to be a wise choice for me

i duno about dusty part... but to me... everything is warm without aircon lol

that's why am seriously reconsidering if i should skip the ceiling fan totally cause already i have decided not to install ac in my living room.

scare industrial floor fan will be too cumbersome

wow you keep dog still can use fabric. so envy

i have two double coat dogs, shed like crazy.

use fabric will be the worst nightmare for me :(

oh no... i cannot tolerate furs in the house. tat's why rather a cat.

but think cat also have the same problem right

oh no... i cannot tolerate furs in the house. tat's why rather a cat.

but think cat also have the same problem right

i think rabbit also like that. but no choice. already keep dog liao. i have 2 somemore.

it's my responsibility to take care of them liao. just have to live with the fur :rolleyes:

i think rabbit also like that. but no choice. already keep dog liao. i have 2 somemore.

it's my responsibility to take care of them liao. just have to live with the fur :rolleyes:

ooh, me also having dogs, tt's y i got leather instead. poms shed a lot of fur leh. haha. plus in case of any accidents, cos u noe how male dogs like to mark territory, at least easier to clean.

ooh, me also having dogs, tt's y i got leather instead. poms shed a lot of fur leh. haha. plus in case of any accidents, cos u noe how male dogs like to mark territory, at least easier to clean.

oh you have poms! i like them too, just the right size. but i find poms too noisy liao.

my male dog heng heng dun do marking. but the fur problem is still there. so i no choice have to get leather also.

but recently found out leather sofa shops have so much gimmicks flying around.

there is one good reputable company but their design i dun like. sibei headache ah! :(

oh you have poms! i like them too, just the right size. but i find poms too noisy liao.

my male dog heng heng dun do marking. but the fur problem is still there. so i no choice have to get leather also.

there is one good reputable company but their design i dun like. sibei headache ah! :(

the one i'm bringing over is rather quiet. but i can't say its the same story for the newcomer puppy who whines and yelps even though he's the one terrorising the rest. -_-"

have u checked out hommage yet?

the one i'm bringing over is rather quiet. but i can't say its the same story for the newcomer puppy who whines and yelps even though he's the one terrorising the rest. -_-"

have u checked out hommage yet?

haha new pups are like that de lah. i just brought my female for check up, she is due in 1 month. :bangwall: clash timing with HO.....

got no time to go hommage wor, but next monday they sending my dining table and chairs over ;)

haha new pups are like that de lah. i just brought my female for check up, she is due in 1 month. :bangwall: clash timing with HO.....

Woah, grats! But yeah, timing is not so great. Is it her first litter? What breed are they?

@ne0 - the amount of fur is not dependent on whether it's a dog or cat, but the breed. Mine was a mini schnauzer, doesn't shed. But I have a Persian (long fur, so you can imagine), and a British short hair (dense fur, not long, but shed a lot). Can't remember the last time I left the house without some kind of fur on my clothes. Plus, as you can see from my other blog (Moments of OM), my Persian loves to climb into my wardrobe. Oh, and take cat naps on the sofa. Ha ha. So, bo pian, we have to vacuum the sofa every week.

@pinktini - Hee hee, the small one sounds naughty. How old is he/she? But agree with matashi - new pups will be naughty. Especially if they are testing their limits and haven't established the pecking order in the pack. :P

from time to time yes.

i don't have a/c in living room and worse, current design yet to plan for ceiling fans cause scare may crash with overall design.

so is my choice obvious already?

ha

if you are not a ceiling fan kind of guy, this would be a great fan choice for the minimalist look.

7341_Dyson_Air-Multiplier-with-James-Dys

yes, it's a fan without the blade.

Edited by floppy

get hamster. :P

Woah, grats! But yeah, timing is not so great. Is it her first litter? What breed are they?

@ne0 - the amount of fur is not dependent on whether it's a dog or cat, but the breed. Mine was a mini schnauzer, doesn't shed. But I have a Persian (long fur, so you can imagine), and a British short hair (dense fur, not long, but shed a lot). Can't remember the last time I left the house without some kind of fur on my clothes. Plus, as you can see from my other blog (Moments of OM), my Persian loves to climb into my wardrobe. Oh, and take cat naps on the sofa. Ha ha. So, bo pian, we have to vacuum the sofa every week.

@pinktini - Hee hee, the small one sounds naughty. How old is he/she? But agree with matashi - new pups will be naughty. Especially if they are testing their limits and haven't established the pecking order in the pack. :P

nice...i like...border collies?

1x Japanese Spitz Female

1x Alaskan Klee Kai Male ;)

hmm... so... erm...

where do i get that hamster pinktini was suggesting?

hahahaha