Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

FXEA:

- Reno Blog: Introduction | The EA

- Design: Conceptual | Sketchup | 3D pics

- Worthy Pics: Pre-reno | Hacking | Tiling | Air Con Trunkings | Boxing Up | Floor Laminates | Carpentry Works | Lightings | Bathrooms | Moved In Pics | Curtains

- Stories: Appliances | Sofa | Tiles | Mixers | Sinks | MBR WC | 3D pics | ID Selections |Favourite tblogs

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

after being a silent perpetrator in this forum for quite a long while, some random gibberish for awhile, i believe is high time to come clean and make my confession... ergo my t-blog!

however, my disclaimer for anyone reading up on my t-blog.. you should be advised that most things found here has not necessarily been reviewed by astute professionals with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. there u go, am officially spared from any liabilities! Ha!

fact is,

after months-on-end of reading up technical jargons, reviews, forums, specifications,

after hours-on-end meeting so many ids and salesperson after another,

i come to realise my scientific formula to make me tick, what makes me will confirm my buy or selection.

Btw, trust me, I am increasingly efficient in putting up a blank face in front of salesperson and pretending that I have no clue or watsoever of what to buy. haha

so, the highly complex formula as follows –

(≤ understanding of technical performance + 1 enlightening one liners) x chemistry∞

= (little or understand technical performance + one enlightening logical liner) x 一见钟情

= BUY or ↓$ in bank

so I tot i go along and cultivate the above formula, inked my school of thoughts and share with fellow forum mates my journey till date (above disclaimer applies).

And what’s better than to do a formal introduction of myself in the formal way in this forum – my floor plan!

blk184jelebu.jpg

Edited by ne0mesis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
after being a silent perpetrator in this forum for quite a long while, some random gibberish for awhile, i believe is high time to come clean and make my confession... ergo my t-blog!

however, my disclaimer for anyone reading up on my t-blog.. you should be advised that most things found here has not necessarily been reviewed by astute professionals with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information. there u go, am officially spared from any liabilities! Ha!

fact is,

after months-on-end of reading up technical jargons, reviews, forums, specifications,

after hours-on-end meeting so many ids and salesperson after another,

i come to realise my scientific formula to make me tick, what makes me will confirm my buy or selection.

Btw, trust me, I am increasingly efficient in putting up a blank face in front of salesperson and pretending that I have no clue or watsoever of what to buy. haha

so, the highly complex formula as follows –

(≤ understanding of technical performance + 1 enlightening one liners) x chemistry∞

= (little or understand technical performance + one enlightening logical liner) x 一见钟情

= BUY or ↓$ in bank

so I tot i go along and cultivate the above formula, inked my school of thoughts and share with fellow forum mates my journey till date (above disclaimer applies).

And what’s better than to do a formal introduction of myself in the formal way in this forum – my floor plan!

Totally agreed with ur point in putting up a blank face in front of id/salesperson. Nice layout, open concept kitchen?

... ergo my t-blog!

wow you really are a martix fan aren't you ;) are you gona put scrolling green text wallpapers too??

hehe just kidding! welcome to the "rabbit hole" looking forward to your posts :)

Totally agreed with ur point in putting up a blank face in front of id/salesperson. Nice layout, open concept kitchen?

pretending a blank face is one.. after their dose of heavy technical jargons on why tis or tat product is better (than what you have in mind),

the face gets blanker! haha

yea, going for open concept, minimalist wannabe.

wow you really are a martix fan aren't you ;) are you gona put scrolling green text wallpapers too??

hehe just kidding! welcome to the "rabbit hole" looking forward to your posts :)

i am ONE big one i tell you. don't ask me how many times i watched the 3 movies. you will freak out

yea, intending to stay in wonderland and see how the rabbit hole goes. ha!

''putting up a blank face in front of id/salesperson''

hehe i do that too sometime..

nice layout plan u have, spacious too. :)

tks tks. seemingly, the "spacious" didnt go very well with my senior folks. period.

usually they go mockingly and say, "well, i shall see how you enjoy the cleaning"

i am ONE big one i tell you. don't ask me how many times i watched the 3 movies. you will freak out

yea, intending to stay in wonderland and see how the rabbit hole goes. ha!

i doubt you'll freak me out, even though i have all 3 code 1 dvds, i bought the HD box-set all over again, so there :P

i doubt you'll freak me out, even though i have all 3 code 1 dvds, i bought the HD box-set all over again, so there :P

you're really plug in i must say. ha

tks tks. seemingly, the "spacious" didnt go very well with my senior folks. period.

usually they go mockingly and say, "well, i shall see how you enjoy the cleaning"

haha me too, i bought iRobot to reduce the load. perhaps you should too. ;)

hey hey congrats!

cleaning shud be ok if you do not have too many things on the floor n since u are going for minimalist, shud not be a prob.

good luck! :D

Yo ne0mesis!

At last, your very own t-blog! Awesome - will follow it closely for updates on your reno journey. :D

Haha, I love your forumla. But you're soooo right. Really have to play it cool (or blur) with sales people. Let you in on a secret - sales people are like predators, they can smell fear, or uncertainty, then they will swoop in for the kill! Before you know it you've put a deposit for a product you've hardly even read about but they said is better than the rest. LOL. What I find most amusing though, is how their attitude changes in a snap when you say you don't want to put a deposit, just want to get their namecard for future reference. :P

Nice layout. :) Hey, good thing you're getting the Fujioh hood - crucial for your open concept kitchen. Wise choice! ;)

Okay, you have now officially taken the RED pill... there's no turning back. Heh heh heh.

hey hey congrats!

cleaning shud be ok if you do not have too many things on the floor n since u are going for minimalist, shud not be a prob.

good luck! :D

tks tks!

seemingly the case but can be slight problem if wife's attitude towards housework load is minimalist too. Opps. hahahaha

ok, i shall b nice and to be fair to her.

is just that the division of labour for housework under vacuuming and mopping at the moment seems to be me

Yo ne0mesis!

At last, your very own t-blog! Awesome - will follow it closely for updates on your reno journey. :D

Haha, I love your forumla. But you're soooo right. Really have to play it cool (or blur) with sales people. Let you in on a secret - sales people are like predators, they can smell fear, or uncertainty, then they will swoop in for the kill! Before you know it you've put a deposit for a product you've hardly even read about but they said is better than the rest. LOL. What I find most amusing though, is how their attitude changes in a snap when you say you don't want to put a deposit, just want to get their namecard for future reference. :P

Nice layout. :) Hey, good thing you're getting the Fujioh hood - crucial for your open concept kitchen. Wise choice! ;)

Okay, you have now officially taken the RED pill... there's no turning back. Heh heh heh.

tks! am following yr reno intently as well. ha

ya, thinking to copyright that formula. serves me very well till date. haha

ooohh, i revisited tat problem and to have their unwavering service, apart from the bank face, I throw in a tinge of urgency and say I wanna ALL my appliances one-stop. tat moment, their attitude also changes - for the better. hahaha

yea, Fujioh seems to be a gd choice. Have you cfm the mk2 already?

she don't like the shape although is the best performance if I'm not wrong

It seems that I've been living two lives. One life, I'm Fabian, sales executive for a respectable construction materials company. I have a social security number, I pay my taxes, and I... help my neighbour carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where I go by the alter ego alias "Ne0mesis" and are guilty of virtually tracing to every tblog this forum have a place for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not

HA

haha me too, i bought iRobot to reduce the load. perhaps you should too. ;)

how much is the damage for the iRobot?

hai.. better not let my better half know. she has an eye for aesthetics and taste bud for exquisitivity (if there's such a word, haha)