Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

haha true also, pray hard i tio 4D tonight then everything no more headache!

good luck to you too!!! :dancingqueen:

frustrating again.. today never buy. wahahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

from the proposed layout, comes the sketchup doodling courtesy of a gd designer friend of mine.

comments good or bad all welcome eh

below: the final kitchen island conceptualised design and location after numerous trial and errors

googlesketchup1.jpg

below: the would be very freaking expensive living room feature

googlesketchup2.jpg

below closeup: whole idea is to fill up the entire wall so it seems like it's just a feature wall. alas, is laminated cabinetsfor shoe storage, tv cabinets and everything!

expensive but when id showed me the first time, I die die want it.

closeuptvconsole.jpg

below closeup: mind you, this placement for the kitchen island was after countless trying! till date, best arrangement so far - pleases everyone including id!

closeupkitchenisland.jpg

below closeup: whole idea is to have a distinctive clear division between his and hers. features a pull out mirror in the middle to further make the distinction. ha!

I don't know.. somehow or somewhat some reminiscence from a sence in Mr & Mrs Smith while they were changing.

closeupwiw.jpg

tat is a lot of storage space (referring to your living room feature wall)! Go for it, it should turn out very nice... :D

Edited by joseeng

i wanted island also with sink. but the pipes cannot hide in the tiles. against HDB regulations. unless you wan make a kerb up to hide pipe there

tat is a lot of storage space (referring to your living room feature wall)! Go for it, it should turn out very nice... :D

cause some changes in kitchen design and I want it strictly jus bottom cabinets only, don't want top. feel that the top and bottom is really repeating in every household (no offence). so challenged my id recently. haha. so wife complain not enough storage if doing that.

i poignantly point to her and ask her to refer to living room cabinets. ha

u have the luxury of space. good for u. ;)

tks! but don't have the luxury of money lei. but still die die wanna do up exactly what i have in mind.

nevermind, I shall live to tell the tale of "shu lang bai shu say".

wahhahaha

on a serious note... let's talk over there

cause some changes in kitchen design and I want it strictly jus bottom cabinets only, don't want top. feel that the top and bottom is really repeating in every household (no offence). so challenged my id recently. haha. so wife complain not enough storage if doing that.

U also need to take into consideration on the exposed piping and electrical trunking ( not forgetting the hood too).

i wanted island also with sink. but the pipes cannot hide in the tiles. against HDB regulations. unless you wan make a kerb up to hide pipe there

id said he has plans for me lei... man, any hdb officer reading tis one or not!

U also need to take into consideration on the exposed piping and electrical trunking ( not forgetting the hood too).

that's why i tai-chi to my id and asked him to think about it.

haha

he's still thinking i think.

ya, agree tat top and bottom is the norm in almost all household cos top cabinets are needed to either cover the pipings and also those kitchens in new flats are so small tat if you dun maximise the space, there is really not much storage space at all.

kitchens are really tricky - you want them aestheically pleasing but at the same time you do not want another run of the mill design either. Daunting task it is - squeeze your ID's creative juice for all its worth ;)

Edited by titanax