Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

3627_001.jpg
u got lounge chair in ur wardrobe area! nice!!! i got no space to put lounge chair, wanted to get those french furniture, but instead opted for more wardrobe space instead. :P quite similar to urs, i also got one game room and one study, and then the bedroom/wardrobe is combined. hehe but u got open concept kitchen.. :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
u got lounge chair in ur wardrobe area! nice!!! i got no space to put lounge chair, wanted to get those french furniture, but instead opted for more wardrobe space instead. :P quite similar to urs, i also got one game room and one study, and then the bedroom/wardrobe is combined. hehe but u got open concept kitchen.. :dribble:

yea YEAH, the picture perfect would be a lounge chair in WIW with my bose radio in the background playing lush 99.5 while she decides what to wear when going out.

BUT, that has to wait... cause kitchen appliances are already costing me 2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, you get the drift.. haha

yea YEAH YEAH, that's the next picture perfect scenario also; game room with mj table and set all ready with small setup for sony ps3 accompanied with sony monolithic tv

BUT, that has to wait... cause kitchen appliances are already costing me 2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, you also get the drift right right.. haha

OH YESH YESH YESH, the open concept kitchen... i love it cause I like to do some cooking and there's a kitchen island!!!

that's why game room and wiw fixtures have to wait cause kitchen appliances are already costing me 2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, you get the final drift..

i'm in stitches... wahahhaha

not planning for babies?

ooo.. really caught off-guard about this question. haha

well, at least a yr or 2 staying together before baby planning i suppose.

but our grand plan is to live there till the kids are few years old whereby the gaming / study room would be converted into their room.

yea YEAH, the picture perfect would be a lounge chair in WIW with my bose radio in the background playing lush 99.5 while she decides what to wear when going out.

BUT, that has to wait... cause kitchen appliances are already costing me 2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, you get the drift.. haha

yea YEAH YEAH, that's the next picture perfect scenario also; game room with mj table and set all ready with small setup for sony ps3 accompanied with sony monolithic tv

BUT, that has to wait... cause kitchen appliances are already costing me 2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, you also get the drift right right.. haha

OH YESH YESH YESH, the open concept kitchen... i love it cause I like to do some cooking and there's a kitchen island!!!

that's why game room and wiw fixtures have to wait cause kitchen appliances are already costing me 2 arms, 2 legs, torso, head, you get the final drift..

yea YEAH, i think i get it.

yea YEAH YEAH, i sort of get it.

YESH YESH YESH, i finally got it!

hahahaha, mine costed us 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 torsos, 2 heads. hahaha, u wanna add in the fingers and toes?

we alr have a ps3, my hubby also wanted the new sony tv, but we settled for philips lcd in the end. i saw a really nice game table at iwannagohome, can use as mahjong table, plus got cover to convert to normal table! $499... not priority now, cannot buy. :( might just settle for the normal plastic foldable kind. :bleah:

but our grand plan is to live there till the kids are few years old whereby the gaming / study room would be converted into their room.

quite a common question with a layout like ours. ;) i dun plan to have kids so soon. my study room will be converted into kids room when they are a few years old also. hahaha.

i TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION! :P

ooh then it will be better if that future babies room be free from built in carpentry. so next time u no need headache again. haha ;)

yea YEAH, i think i get it.

yea YEAH YEAH, i sort of get it.

YESH YESH YESH, i finally got it!

hahahaha, mine costed us 4 arms, 4 legs, 2 torsos, 2 heads. hahaha, u wanna add in the fingers and toes?

we alr have a ps3, my hubby also wanted the new sony tv, but we settled for philips lcd in the end. i saw a really nice game table at iwannagohome, can use as mahjong table, plus got cover to convert to normal table! $499... not priority now, cannot buy. :( might just settle for the normal plastic foldable kind. :bleah:

quite a common question with a layout like ours. ;) i dun plan to have kids so soon. my study room will be converted into kids room when they are a few years old also. hahaha.

hahaha, fingers and toes paid for appliances deposit already

nice game table at iwannagohome... WE TOTALLY LOVE THAT TOO! saw it at greatworld. is it already cheaper? i remember $800 bucks lei. or issit a different table? table with black felt, with wrist rest and berverage rest one right?

yea, i was telling my wife that they should learn to slp in their own room as young as possible. so there, that's the plan

i TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION! :P

like they sooo affectionally put it, once sign on the dotted line, we are slaves to the house. but looking at my house design now, ALL WORTH IT i think! haha

ooh then it will be better if that future babies room be free from built in carpentry. so next time u no need headache again. haha ;)

yeap, i dont like the idea of having some build in carpentry in every room which i saw in some of my friend's house

nice game table at iwannagohome... WE TOTALLY LOVE THAT TOO! saw it at greatworld. is it already cheaper? i remember $800 bucks lei. or issit a different table? table with black felt, with wrist rest and berverage rest one right?
i think we're talking abt the same one. i saw it at great world too!! was there last month.

like they sooo affectionally put it, once sign on the dotted line, we are slaves to the house. but looking at my house design now, ALL WORTH IT i think! haha

yeap, i dont like the idea of having some build in carpentry in every room which i saw in some of my friend's house

haha everything is worth it lah, only the process is happy one or frustrating one nia.

haha everything is worth it lah, only the process is happy one or frustrating one nia.

I think is happy AND frustrating at the same time. haha

4d, toto, big sweep all never open lei.. frustrating! haha

haha true also, pray hard i tio 4D tonight then everything no more headache!

good luck to you too!!! :dancingqueen: