Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ne0mesis

Fx-ea

wow, enuff said then! no friggin way we're getting rugs for our place...i can't imagine steam vacuum-ing EVERY week, i can't even imagine steam vacuum-ing EVER, i can't even remotely imagine just VACUUM-ING period!

:notti: anyway, after imaginating me doing those vacuuming. i rather give up on those rugs. no point getting something that make my eyes shiok and legs and arms tired with a hole in pocket.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:notti: anyway, after imaginating me doing those vacuuming. i rather give up on those rugs. no point getting something that make my eyes shiok and legs and arms tired with a hole in pocket.

Yeah, totally agree. Practicality comes first. :) Especially if you're the one who will end doing the cleaning. :P

Heh.. true. The more 'tao' ones like my Persian will give you that 'yes, you are blessed to be in my presence.. now feed me treats' kind of look. Hahah.

Cats and dogs both have their own kind of charm ;) And they aren't natural enemies - like portrayed in the movies. :P My dog and two cats got along okay. :) Ideally, would love to raise a puppy and kitty who are the same age - if brought up together they can be great pals - sleep, eat and play together. 1 .. 2.. 3... awwww.....

i once read this email abt how a dog and cat thinks.

Dog: wow, this human feeds me, bathes me, cuddles me, he/she must be God.

Cat: this human feeds me, bathes me, cuddles me, I must be God.

but yea, i watched my puppy jump up and down, the endless hyperness made me giddy, then still trying to toilet-train. but hor, once he stop and give me puppy eye face, i melted alr.

Yeah, totally agree. Practicality comes first. :) Especially if you're the one who will end doing the cleaning. :P

yah lor, have dogs boh bian. have to be responsible for the dogs also.

cannot chase dogs out then buy rug right?

BTW hor, how come we start chatting about dogs in ne0mesis blog again ah? :notti:

yah lor, have dogs boh bian. have to be responsible for the dogs also.

cannot chase dogs out then buy rug right?

BTW hor, how come we start chatting about dogs in ne0mesis blog again ah? :notti:

EXACTLY! hahaha.... but then come to think of it again, i think i instigated it.

my signature must be very on the ball and updated man, otherwise ppl reading in this forum will have to read through certain number of pages about bitches and pussies.

opps... hahahaha

Edited by ne0mesis

EXACTLY! hahaha.... but then come to think of it again, i think i instigated it.

@ne0 - yes you did! Either that or the Powers that be think you should get a dog.. heh heh

my signature must be very on the ball and updated man, otherwise ppl reading in this forum will have to read through certain number of pages about bitches and pussies.

opps... hahahaha

I say again... MEN... *rolls eyes*...

I say again... MEN... *rolls eyes*...

hahaha...

Someone said : growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I am thinking men.

ARE YOU THAT SOMEONE?

@ne0 - yes you did! Either that or the Powers that be think you should get a dog.. heh heh

yeah now own place GET A DOG! :D

hahaha...

Someone said : growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I am thinking men.

ARE YOU THAT SOMEONE?

LOL. That sounds familiar though... is from a movie??

This one is good...heh heh heh

"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with." ~ Kathleen Mifsud

"Men are like fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with." ~ Kathleen Mifsud
GOOD ONE!! :rofl:

yeah now own place GET A DOG! :D

yeah now own place GET A RUG! hahaha

i always keep a few gd ones in hand. gd for gatherings! here's one classic and never gets dull. it gets lengthy though

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks,'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow', she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex and like beer.

The second floor has wives that love sex, like beer, have money and are good looking.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

:yamseng:

good one!

yeah now own place GET A RUG! hahaha

i always keep a few gd ones in hand. gd for gatherings! here's one classic and never gets dull. it gets lengthy though

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks,'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow', she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex and like beer.

The second floor has wives that love sex, like beer, have money and are good looking.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.

:yamseng:

GOOD ONE!... :good:

hahahahaha, must always aim high ma!!