Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
buttwiser

Comments On Leather Sofa From Casa Italy

Hi guys,

I'm mulling over getting a set of leather sofa from CASA ITALY. PRice is within my budget and design is simple.

I wonder if any of you have bought any leather sofas from them and the quality of the SOFAs from them? Any feedback??

They provide a warranty of 5 yrs on spring and structure for it. Badly need some feedbacks on it. THank1!!!!1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys,

I'm mulling over getting a set of leather sofa from CASA ITALY. PRice is within my budget and design is simple.

I wonder if any of you have bought any leather sofas from them and the quality of the SOFAs from them? Any feedback??

They provide a warranty of 5 yrs on spring and structure for it. Badly need some feedbacks on it. THank1!!!!1

Hi Guys,

Just to update , my sofa came back today after 5 weeks from Casa Italy (malaysia) with new color.

The leather feels a little thicker than the previous set.

Looks and feel more like leather.

I am happy with the replacement, just Hope it will not peel out in due time like the old set.

On 11/15/2011 at 11:57 AM, stng936 said:

Just to close off the chapter on my sofa.

Casa came to collect back mine L-shape sofa on Oct 25th and i will be paying $250 custom fee.

Casa has recognised that there is a quality issue for the batch of dark brown colored leather sofa produced in late 2009.

The fact that it has step forward to take up responsibility to make good despite them being more than a years old should deserve some compliment.

cheers,

It's been like nearly 5 years (4 years to be exact as the peeling/flaking started around early this year and gotten worst ) since the reupholstered "LEATHER" sofa from Casa Italy started peeling/flaking again.

Very disappointed that despite it being changed once.  Now, small little patches flaking off instead of big patch which makes my floor being littered with little black flakes and very dirty all the time.  It's terrible.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, stng936 said:

It's been like nearly 5 years (4 years to be exact as the peeling/flaking started around early this year and gotten worst ) since the reupholstered "LEATHER" sofa from Casa Italy started peeling/flaking again.

Very disappointed that despite it being changed once.  Now, small little patches flaking off instead of big patch which makes my floor being littered with little black flakes and very dirty all the time.  It's terrible.

Exactly same thing happened to me. My one also started crack, peel and flake from 4 year onwards. I had requested sales to put down "cowhide leather" as what she claimed on the receipt, but no use as I could get through the customer service.

people please don't be fooled by the commitment "genuine leather". it could be fake, reproduced or many kinds of grades, that's why if you ask how much the leather can last, sales person always give your an ambiguously very wide range of life span.