Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
auroraz

Mirror Film

Hi All,

I am looking to buy films to stick on the sliding glass doors at my place. Wondering if there are such films that provides privacy, slightly tinted, allows pple in the room to look outside whereas pple outside the room will only see their own reflection, no matter under what kinds of lighting conditions.

Anyone knows if there are such films and where can I buy them? thanks~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I am looking to buy films to stick on the sliding glass doors at my place. Wondering if there are such films that provides privacy, slightly tinted, allows pple in the room to look outside whereas pple outside the room will only see their own reflection, no matter under what kinds of lighting conditions.

DIY shops. Need some skills to apply, better buy some extra. Clean glass, spray water, use flat rules (best different sizes, for bigger area & corners), one clean dry cloth, sharp pen knife, wash hands, be patient, take long inhale and go.....

Edited by bepgof

DIY shops. Need some skills to apply, better buy some extra. Clean glass, spray water, use flat rules (best different sizes, for bigger area & corners), one clean dry cloth, sharp pen knife, wash hands, be patient, take long inhale and go.....

lol thanks very much! I will take a look at Diy stores and remember your advice!

Hi All,

wow, is there such a flim?

I only understand that privacy flim works when your environment is darker than outside.

Just like the police interrogration room is usually bright where the observatory room is pitch dark.

Do correct me if I'm wrong?

I only understand that privacy flim works when your environment is darker than outside.

Just like the police interrogration room is usually bright where the observatory room is pitch dark.

wow that sound like a 1way mirror. i knw car tinting company have that type as well.

but they may charge $60 for 2car windows.

Hmm.. wonder where i can get those like transparent Green, red or blue ones we see on buildings like gallery hotel or changi hotel

i thought so too - usually mirror films makes it easier for people to look in at night...but does it help if you apply mirror film on the outside as well as the inside?