Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Banned

My Restricted Zone - Under Construction (tampines)

Banned, what do u do for a living?? It's so cute and amazing painting u did on the wall. Can hire u to do the same for my rooms?? Haha....

Love your toilet and Mbr. I think some hotels also cannot compared with yours. :)

hi thanks for ur compliments! im an assistant engineer only.. haha..

u sure u wan to hire me? it doesnt look as nice close-up leh.. :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi thanks for ur compliments! im an assistant engineer only.. haha..

u sure u wan to hire me? it doesnt look as nice close-up leh.. :lol:

It looks wonderful. I am sure your kids will love it. :)

Can you do forever friends bear??

Actually hor...i think the light inside your mbr toilet and the toilet design doesnt match well with the design theme of the whole house...

It looks wonderful. I am sure your kids will love it. :)

Can you do forever friends bear??

haha.. i dun have kids!! my gf is the "kid".. hmm.. must see what kind one lor.. Anyway i only know how to copy.. hahaha.. :lol:

Actually hor...i think the light inside your mbr toilet and the toilet design doesnt match well with the design theme of the whole house...

Hi martin.. I understand what u mean.. But i purposely do that one.. the whole house more of modern and industrial feel.. except the Grand Hotel "MBR" :P

Maybe its not that nice after all.. :unsure:

u actually drawn them freehand??!! Applause!

Nah.. I copied and cheated! :lol: And im not letting out my secret jus yet.. Hee hee.. :P

Edited by Banned

Nah.. I copied and cheated! :lol: And im not letting out my secret jus yet.. Hee hee.. :P

reminds me of the old secondary school days when we painted banners.... use OHP to project the image on cloth and draw the outline ;)

wonder if pple still use OHP nowadays~ hahahaha :lol:

reminds me of the old secondary school days when we painted banners.... use OHP to project the image on cloth and draw the outline ;)

wonder if pple still use OHP nowadays~ hahahaha :lol:

Wahahahahaha!!! so clever!! I used projector!! :lol:

wah you have your own projector? :o

no la.. borrowed lor.. where got money buy projector..

no la.. borrowed lor.. where got money buy projector..

LOL... kudos to the effort you put in for your gf~ haha :lol:

if i ask my hubby to do the same, he sure will say... siao ah? hahahahaha

LOL... kudos to the effort you put in for your gf~ haha :lol:

if i ask my hubby to do the same, he sure will say... siao ah? hahahahaha

Nah.. u never try u never know.. ;)

my gf even complained its not very original.. why the color of the shirt is red instead.. why dun have a 'P' on the shirt.. :curse:

Edited by Banned

Love the MBR toilet.

Not so easy to maintain and the light may have moisture issues as previously noted by others but it look fantastic. Think you really got your hotel look there. Better not show my wife :D.

Projectors are a great way to transfer pictures to big wall drawings, another is to split the picture in to squares then draw the same squares but bigger on to some card and copy one square at a time. Once down you can cur out the card to make a template and then fix to the wall to colour. Remove and it should be pretty good. Simple tutorial here. I used to do this to make posters of comic heros when a teenager. OHP's were only common in schools that far back in history ;) .

RB

Love the MBR toilet.

Not so easy to maintain and the light may have moisture issues as previously noted by others but it look fantastic. Think you really got your hotel look there. Better not show my wife :D.

Projectors are a great way to transfer pictures to big wall drawings, another is to split the picture in to squares then draw the same squares but bigger on to some card and copy one square at a time. Once down you can cur out the card to make a template and then fix to the wall to colour. Remove and it should be pretty good. Simple tutorial here. I used to do this to make posters of comic heros when a teenager. OHP's were only common in schools that far back in history ;) .

RB

i used to do that too.. hahaha.. thanks for sharing!