Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
almofighta

Bedroom Doors

Anyone here has any idea where to get solid bedroom doors at an affordable price? My budget is abt $200 per door. Not sure if that is enough though. Need help. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bedroom doors are what enclose you at night safe and secure inside and what takes you out in to light and the world around you in the morning. Obviously, you would want to add an extra touch to the door, especially since bedrooms symbolize romance and love if you are in a relationship and security and protection if you are single

???

Anyone here has any idea where to get solid bedroom doors at an affordable price? My budget is abt $200 per door. Not sure if that is enough though. Need help. Thanks.

I Got My Solid Nyntoah doors fron Yon Tat the price is 200++. Good workmanship and professional service.

Bedroom doors are what enclose you at night safe and secure inside and what takes you out in to light and the world around you in the morning. Obviously, you would want to add an extra touch to the door, especially since bedrooms symbolize romance and love if you are in a relationship and security and protection if you are single

WTF?

Hi! if found this one in the net. I hope it can help you.

hxxp://www(dot)alibaba(dot)com/showroom/solid-wood-bedroom-door(dot)html

change x to t and (dot) to .

Edited by maddisonmellor

<!--quoteo(post=619206:date=Mar 16 2011, 01:35 PM:name=Kholi)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kholi @ Mar 16 2011, 01:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=619206"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Bedroom doors are what enclose you at night safe and secure inside and what takes you out in to light and the world around you in the morning. Obviously, you would want to add an extra touch to the door, especially since bedrooms symbolize romance and love if you are in a relationship and security and protection if you are single<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

WTF?

hahahaa