Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Tat's abt all, still got more things to follow up. Patch up, install heater, tap, backsplash for kitchen, and most imp, my SINK!!! :bangwall:

But overall, feel happy tat 80% r in place! :D

After tat is BANNED's turn!

what happen to yr sink? that it's done undermount? you plan to have it changed?

what colour yr backsplash?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Swee swee la.. No worry la.. money well spent.. :good: but dun forget about the glass door..

Mine still super long leh.. the more i wait the more im worried.. like overspent liao.. :help:

Swee swee la.. No worry la.. money well spent.. :good: but dun forget about the glass door..

Mine still super long leh.. the more i wait the more im worried.. like overspent liao.. :help:

wah, you haven't start already overspent liao?? jia lat ...

*Looking into crystal ball* ... acacadebra ... your favourite colour is ..... White ...... and Red!!!

:P

Bright and cheerful scheme. Sure to bring you smiles every time you return to your sweet home.

Edited by flamedav

hi hi

so long never log in, ... did not realise yr carpentry is done! Yr whole house doing red/white/black concept. Very modern and nice!

Like yr idea of the extension worktop!

and when's yr HO? Looks like it's drawing near

My HO ah? hmmm.. mayb mid sep? i didn't rush my ID and let him do at his own pace, but told him b4 tat prefer date is after seventh mth. :notti:

what happen to yr sink? that it's done undermount? you plan to have it changed?

what colour yr backsplash?

ID call me to chk whether top or under mount, told him top mount end product under mount. faint.. reason tat tis is top mount is becos the sink oso comes with a sliding chopping board + drainer. Under mount then i tink will obstruct the board ba.. n my wife insist to be top mounted. so juz now i called my ID and :fire:

Backsplash is black.. whole hse only 3 colours: white, black, red. One of my colleague, dunno Banned or who comment tat my shoe cab machiam england flag. haha..

:bleah::bleah::bleah::bleah:

haha.. dun worry la, it will b $ well spent..

me lagi jialat loh... getting my keys soon but still owe bank $$$!

boat reach bridge head naturally become straight. Y u woli?

btw that's my wallet on bearlyn's tv console... please do not mistaken by the thickness of my wallet, it's actually full of receipts and not money...

Dun b humble, got receipts means u r a big spender! rich!

*Looking into crystal ball* ... acacadebra ... your favourite colour is ..... White ...... and Red!!!

:P

Bright and cheerful scheme. Sure to bring you smiles every time you return to your sweet home.

yeah.. White white onli scared hard to maintain. lol..

dun know why but the red n white theme remind me of England soccer team.. :D

haha..

btw that's my wallet on bearlyn's tv console... please do not mistaken by the thickness of my wallet, it's actually full of receipts and not money...

never mind lah - that means u are asset rich lor - still rich right?

oh ya ah, glass door? kitchen tat door? wat abt it ah? i forgot.. :unsure:

u better warn him lor.. tell him to fang xin scratch ur sink.. GR link still got stock.. haha...