Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

bearlyn, go his house take photo and post here leh.. :notti: he never share with us his house leh.. hahaha :lol:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yea bear, go take photo and share! skarli the tiles all black, wall painted grey and who know there might be a tv console cum shoe cabinet stretch all the way from main door to living room window!

haha.. i v curious of Flame's place. :rolleyes:

Hah dont let your imaginations run wild.

Hint: I dont have much budget.

My Feng Shui master passed down a very wise message. "$$ is better kept in your pocket. Whatever $$ u dump into reno, when u sell your house, the reno stuff is worth 0. The most important thing is that u can live happily and comfortably in it. :rolleyes:

Hah dont let your imaginations run wild.

Hint: I dont have much budget.

My Feng Shui master passed down a very wise message. "$$ is better kept in your pocket. Whatever $$ u dump into reno, when u sell your house, the reno stuff is worth 0. The most important thing is that u can live happily and comfortably in it. :rolleyes:

wahaha.. super good advice lor.. so you didnt do much la issit?

wahaha.. super good advice lor.. so you didnt do much la issit?

Necessities ie. kitchen cabinets and my wife's wish list loh.

No feature wall at all.

Though I did spend more on white goods like fridge and washine mashine (Both F&P).

Necessities ie. kitchen cabinets and my wife's wish list loh.

No feature wall at all.

Though I did spend more on white goods like fridge and washine mashine (Both F&P).

Loving leh.. Come.. Bearlyn and me help u do feature wall for free.. hahaha.. We got many ideas but no WAF so got scrap.. now we can do at ur house.. hahaha..

Loving leh.. Come.. Bearlyn and me help u do feature wall for free.. hahaha.. We got many ideas but no WAF so got scrap.. now we can do at ur house.. hahaha..

we do, u pay. FOC portion refer to the idea and workmanship, material fee still borne by u. haha.. :D

we do, u pay. FOC portion refer to the idea and workmanship, material fee still borne by u. haha.. :D

Hmm ... do any of you have attained at least some sort of design diploma or not?