Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh no.. haha.. juz came back fr audio house with banned. tink my list of things to buy have come to the end, onli left small stuffs like hangers, cutlery, and some other misc items. no more $ to spend liao. haha.. :D

Still have leh.. There are endless things for u to buy.. hahaha.. PS3 leh.. :deal:

my budget v limited, unlike urs. haha.. u got 5x more than me leh. lol.. :rofl:

I use kim zhua one.. hahaha.. Now not valid liao..

oh no.. haha.. juz came back fr audio house with banned. tink my list of things to buy have come to the end, onli left small stuffs like hangers, cutlery, and some other misc items. no more $ to spend liao. haha.. :D

u buy stuff frm audio house? how u find their service?

u buy stuff frm audio house? how u find their service?

hmm.. They approach mr instead of me goin to find them for help. Actually I spend less than 30mins there then settle Liao. Cos I ask them where's all e hts tat r price below $400, n there's onli 2 to choose from, so u know la, v EZ to make decision. Haha.. Btw I go bendemeer branch.

hmm.. They approach mr instead of me goin to find them for help. Actually I spend less than 30mins there then settle Liao. Cos I ask them where's all e hts tat r price below $400, n there's onli 2 to choose from, so u know la, v EZ to make decision. Haha.. Btw I go bendemeer branch.

hmm .. guess that's teh difference bet knowing what you want and going there to recee and do price research. We also went to the bendemeer branch before, and were quite disgusted with the service as well as their gimmicks. But then, we were not ready to buy, so just asking for info etc, so ...

anyway, congrats for completing most of yr purchases.

we are almost done too, except for the high table and if possible, a fan for the kitchen - still thinking hard about this one.

hmm .. guess that's teh difference bet knowing what you want and going there to recee and do price research. We also went to the bendemeer branch before, and were quite disgusted with the service as well as their gimmicks. But then, we were not ready to buy, so just asking for info etc, so ...

anyway, congrats for completing most of yr purchases.

we are almost done too, except for the high table and if possible, a fan for the kitchen - still thinking hard about this one.

Haha.. Still tinking abt fan ah? Fan in service yard n kitchen ah? Power.. My wife suggest cooler for kitchen, can push here push there, cleaning oso easier no need climb up n dn. But ex la. :P

Haha.. Still tinking abt fan ah? Fan in service yard n kitchen ah? Power.. My wife suggest cooler for kitchen, can push here push there, cleaning oso easier no need climb up n dn. But ex la. :P

what is cooler?

Those type of air conditioner where u dun have to mount on e wall. Gain city compass point oso sells it. U seriously wanna install fan in kitchen ah?

thinking really hard. At first before all reno start, I already wanted a fan in kitchen, but hubby strongly oppose. Now with glass up, he is agreeable with the idea liao - scared too stuffy I faint inside!

That kind of cooler you sayng take a lot of space or not?

I wanted to put a fan in service yard to blow into kitchen, but he thinks that will blow hot air into hall, ie fan should blow heat outwards into yard instead of the other direction.

thinking really hard. At first before all reno start, I already wanted a fan in kitchen, but hubby strongly oppose. Now with glass up, he is agreeable with the idea liao - scared too stuffy I faint inside!

That kind of cooler you sayng take a lot of space or not?

I wanted to put a fan in service yard to blow into kitchen, but he thinks that will blow hot air into hall, ie fan should blow heat outwards into yard instead of the other direction.

Just get a small portable fan loh. Just to get some circulation in the kitchen only aye? Too big a fan will give you problems with your stove flames.