Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow congrats all ... all getting ready to move in liao!

this month will be busy month for many .. these 2 days see alot of bridal cars!

lunar 7th mth over le, so everyone is back to "normal" life liao. haha..

froggy, ur reno progressing v fast! curious on ur kitchen! can i view it? hehe.. :rolleyes:

So far my reno is considered coming to an end, left some touching up and i guess can HO soon. Having nitemare on the cleaning part. haha.. :D

lunar 7th mth over le, so everyone is back to "normal" life liao. haha..

froggy, ur reno progressing v fast! curious on ur kitchen! can i view it? hehe.. :rolleyes:

So far my reno is considered coming to an end, left some touching up and i guess can HO soon. Having nitemare on the cleaning part. haha.. :D

Does the contractor do a few rounds of cleeaning before HO? Mine said he will clean to "move-in" condition, but of course we still need to do more thorough round. Dunno what is the definition of move in condition?

u want to see my kitchen ah? Hopefully if they work over the weekend, u can see what's it's like by monday or tuesday? or wanna wait till all complete then open house?

Does the contractor do a few rounds of cleeaning before HO? Mine said he will clean to "move-in" condition, but of course we still need to do more thorough round. Dunno what is the definition of move in condition?

u want to see my kitchen ah? Hopefully if they work over the weekend, u can see what's it's like by monday or tuesday? or wanna wait till all complete then open house?

Count me in :)

By the way don't keep high expectation of the cleaning when it comes to the floor.

Cos everywhere is having reno so the floor will always get dusty unless you bolt shut all openings.

I've been mopping the floor till my mop broke ... :P

I'm onli on site on weekends, but of cos muz c when is it convenient for e host ma. :P

By the way don't keep high expectation of the cleaning when it comes to the floor.

Cos everywhere is having reno so the floor will always get dusty unless you bolt shut all openings.

wa, u mop till pek chek n break e mop ah? Haha..

wah so jialat. Must use qing gong to sweep and mop to preserve the life span of yr mop :D

ok for visiting hours, sorry cannot give definite one, bc we just pop over when feel like popping over so no fixed time. So Bearlyn and Flamedav, if u don't mind giving me yr hp, I will sms u before i go down. how?

welcome welcome.. but no plates, bowls, cutlery etc. haha.. :D

this one easy lei ... can pop into ntic opposite to get disposable ones lor ...

oops .. damage done liao ... :D

oh no.. haha.. juz came back fr audio house with banned. tink my list of things to buy have come to the end, onli left small stuffs like hangers, cutlery, and some other misc items. no more $ to spend liao. haha.. :D