Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bearlyn2406

Our Den In Fernvale Vista!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah.. credit me leh.. :lol:

I only give u all the problem u going to face.. u think u wan to do or not only leh..

finally they started reno! haha.. still honeymoon ah? keke.. :D

Hahaha.. ya finally. doing carpentry now i think.

We reaching 1 year in Sept.. so techically still honeymoon stage bah! :D

wah they selling the balance flats of fernvale vista and the prices are crazy!!!!

their lower levels is selling 290k!! :o

serious? so we "zhuan dao" lei - that's good news for us!

Haha, if it's a wardrobe, then it's exactly like ours! We're intending to build a walk-in wardrobe beside our bed, that's why we're intending to push the bed all the way to the bay window. ID was mentioning that it might not be a good idea (e.g. if the wife is pregnant, difficult to get out of bed), but we're still considering.

One thing is that we're also facing the same problem as you - a L-shaped wardrobe would block the air-con window.. so I told the ID to build a mirror-door there; this way we have a mirror in the wardrobe, and when the air-con is to be repaired, we can just swing the door open. Only thing is, it's listed as a "feature wall in MBR Walk-in Wardrobe", and costs us a whopping $640!!! :jawdrop:

I've heard of cases where people will make an entire sandwich and eat it when sleep-walking haha! Let's hope I won't be so resourceful as to find the keys to the window to unlock it while still asleep =.=|||

what we did was to do a low chest of drawers infront of the aircon ledge window, and this chest is on castors. So when servicing aircon, all we need to do is to push the chest aside. In that way, we can max the space, yet no worries about the servicing people stepping on our furniture.

We also did consider building a wardrobe over the ledge window, and to make a door for aircon access. But in the end we also shelf the idea bc

* can only use for hanging, since we will need to push the clothes aside for aircon access. In other words, not much function

* cannot imagine strangers looking into the wardrobe since they will have to access the ledge via that way

Bro flamedav! Did that Mr Kong from HDB contact u yet? No news from them leh.. Pissed off.. :furious:

No leh, he hasnt called. Haiz....

Tmw gona call HDB up liao.

No leh, he hasnt called. Haiz....

Tmw gona call HDB up liao.

PM u the phone numbers liao. Mr Kong will b at my place tomolo at ard 2pm. more cracks appearing at the skirtings. da**.. i'll try telling him remove everthing.. wonder is there any replacement of other materials or not? super lousy material n workmanship..

PM u the phone numbers liao. Mr Kong will b at my place tomolo at ard 2pm. more cracks appearing at the skirtings. da**.. i'll try telling him remove everthing.. wonder is there any replacement of other materials or not? super lousy material n workmanship..

waa u on leave tmw? envy worrr