Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

The Marshmallow Land

and, after much procrasination, finally mounted the Leifheit 3-in-1 kitchen roll holder that we got from the group buy. thanks to dexfuto again for the lobang :)

5491152102_c76077dd98_z.jpg

it's really handy... finally my kitchen towel is not rolling all over the place on my work top :lol:

i think i saw you when you were at dex's place hmmmm :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
got this orchid from the market downstairs just before CNY...

5491152056_848b908356_z.jpg

5491234300_cd2af361a1_z.jpg

love orchids... they are so pretty :wub:

but, think i need to get a nicer pot for her :P

very nice! And different from the usual colourful blossom, pussy willow and stuff

how long does it last? Thinking hard about getting some hardy plants to place outside house, but never had green fingers ...

and, after much procrasination, finally mounted the Leifheit 3-in-1 kitchen roll holder that we got from the group buy. thanks to dexfuto again for the lobang :)

5491152102_c76077dd98_z.jpg

it's really handy... finally my kitchen towel is not rolling all over the place on my work top :lol:

hey marsh

why procrastinate? I think it's a great tool!

cool..i shall buy one and put inside my new kitchen when kitchen is ready!

hahaha it's useful really! we got it from this place:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37426

you can check the hogarmas website in this link and buy direct from them ;)

i think i saw you when you were at dex's place hmmmm :dunno:

haha no leh that wasn't me.. cos csingeu was really nice to collect for me (as he was driving), so i didn't go to dex place in the end~ :)

hey marsh

why procrastinate? I think it's a great tool!

why procrasinate? it sounds like a stupid reason but... cos this holder comes with a new roll of kitchen towel, but i haven't finished the previous roll yet, so wait till i used up the previous roll first then i put up this holder... hahahahaha :P

:sport-smiley-004: i love orchid too and i am thinking where i can buy orchid near my new house when i move..... hehehehe..... how much does a pot of orchid cost?

this costs $20... it's a little pricey compared to HK but i think the price is good enough for SG hahaha... some more it's just downstairs, so convenient ;) price varies depending on how big, how many blossoms etc~

very nice! And different from the usual colourful blossom, pussy willow and stuff

how long does it last? Thinking hard about getting some hardy plants to place outside house, but never had green fingers ...

orchid is quite easy to maintain and can last for long time. i bought it in end Jan, the flowers only started to drop this week (now still have more than half left). my mom said usually the orchid can last from before CNY till mid 2nd month on Chinese calender, that's more than a month :lol:

the auntie from my downstairs' floral shop said, if we put fertilizer, after all the flowers withered, can just cut the stem of the orchid and new flowers will grow~ not sure if it can work cos my friend said quite difficult to get new flowers to grow... i'm keeping my fingers crossed.... :unsure:

there are some easy-to-grow flowers - there was one that i used to keep back in hostel days - rose look-alike flowers that is super easy to grow and extremely low maintenance, even lazy pple like me can keep it nice and good for years :lol: my godmother said it's called 死不了 but to date i still have no idea what is the proper name for this flower :dunno: would like to keep this again~

why procrasinate? it sounds like a stupid reason but... cos this holder comes with a new roll of kitchen towel, but i haven't finished the previous roll yet, so wait till i used up the previous roll first then i put up this holder... hahahahaha :P

alamak :o you very funny!

this costs $20... it's a little pricey compared to HK but i think the price is good enough for SG hahaha... some more it's just downstairs, so convenient ;) price varies depending on how big, how many blossoms etc~

orchid is quite easy to maintain and can last for long time. i bought it in end Jan, the flowers only started to drop this week (now still have more than half left). my mom said usually the orchid can last from before CNY till mid 2nd month on Chinese calender, that's more than a month :lol:

the auntie from my downstairs' floral shop said, if we put fertilizer, after all the flowers withered, can just cut the stem of the orchid and new flowers will grow~ not sure if it can work cos my friend said quite difficult to get new flowers to grow... i'm keeping my fingers crossed.... :unsure:

there are some easy-to-grow flowers - there was one that i used to keep back in hostel days - rose look-alike flowers that is super easy to grow and extremely low maintenance, even lazy pple like me can keep it nice and good for years :lol: my godmother said it's called 死不了 but to date i still have no idea what is the proper name for this flower :dunno: would like to keep this again~

got picture of this "will not die" flower?

you can check the hogarmas website in this link and buy direct from them ;)

haha no leh that wasn't me.. cos csingeu was really nice to collect for me (as he was driving), so i didn't go to dex place in the end~ :)

hahha ..i see.. i tot it was you :P

hhmm... not bad... near my house have nursery.... next time i will go there to see what kind of plant they have. i love orchid so i think most probably will buy those.... i also don't have green fingers but i have very good new neighbours. They helped my current sellers to take care of the roses, aloe vera etc. i think if i buy and put at home till the flowers drop, then i will put along the corridor for my neighbours to take care!!! sound like good idea?? hahahah....

haha i understand what you mean!!

alamak :o you very funny!

hahahaha... you know, for this reason, i suddenly used the previous roll of kitchen towel very fast... so i can put up the kitchen holder ASAP :lol:

got picture of this "will not die" flower?

hhmm... not bad... near my house have nursery.... next time i will go there to see what kind of plant they have. i love orchid so i think most probably will buy those.... i also don't have green fingers but i have very good new neighbours. They helped my current sellers to take care of the roses, aloe vera etc. i think if i buy and put at home till the flowers drop, then i will put along the corridor for my neighbours to take care!!! sound like good idea?? hahahah....

froggy, i also wanna find out the name for this "will not die" flower~ googled and find some photos:

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4584.JPG

the flowers and buds look something like this (also come in other colours like white, pink, orange), but the leaves and stems are slightly different.... hmmm that website says this is a type of hibicious, so i supposed the "will not die" also belongs to the hibicious family? :unsure:

maybe i should check if the floral stall auntie downstairs sells this.... i saw these flowers in NUS before... almost plucked some to bring back to grow hahahahaha :P

May, if you see happen to see this kind of flowers at the nursary, maybe you can help to ask what is it? hahahaha thanks first~ :)

btw, how about your plan to take the pandan leaves? :lol:

hahahaha... you know, for this reason, i suddenly used the previous roll of kitchen towel very fast... so i can put up the kitchen holder ASAP :lol:

ha this is called you shi you zhong..有始有终. now you can start the new roll!! seems very convenient also with those foils too! will def get one..save table space also.

May, if you see happen to see this kind of flowers at the nursary, maybe you can help to ask what is it? hahahaha thanks first~ :)

btw, how about your plan to take the pandan leaves? :lol:

i know what flowers you mean when you said looks like roses.... hehehehe.... ok, next time after i move to my new house, i will check out for you. but you got to be patient! need to wait for 2 more months, ok? (i am telling myself to be patient too).

hhmm... i am going to do something bad... my friends asked me to cook for them, so i told them, i will cook if they help me to pluck some pandan leaves downstairs of my house before they come up. or else, no opening of door for them to come in, not to say, no food for them as well. Good idea? hahahahaha......