Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thks...taking lots of panadols extra .

lol i hope you ARE kidding about all those panadols that everyone and yourself say you are taking! very bad for liver!

lol i hope you ARE kidding about all those panadols that everyone and yourself say you are taking! very bad for liver!

Really taking panadol extra cos having fever on Sunday and Mon....now my girl girl also having high fever. When stuck in design, I only take the little blue pills.

Really taking panadol extra cos having fever on Sunday and Mon....now my girl girl also having high fever. When stuck in design, I only take the little blue pills.

hai... bad weather hot cold hot cold! your wifey must be busying taking care of ur girl girl and urself man!

anyway this sat we meet to discuss lam+ colour can? hope you well by then!

:o oh noes :o

dun sound good... fever is never good.

Go see Doc

:o

haha nice one X-box! wa so late haven't sleep wifey never scold u ah?? yeah loh I was thinking of my )(-box :(

bad wifey!!!

Haha X-box is a really good one! :good: But i just want a normal home please.. Just a normal rectangular L-box.. Jaskel tolong don't give Hubby anymore such ideas :bow: haha

"Little blue pills"??????????? :notti:

Anyway Hubby and I have started scouting for lightings.. Think we shall buy from A Lightings Enterprise along Geylang Road.. Got good reviews plus the service is quite good. They even offered to help us source for lightings in the designs we wanted - just need to show them a picture! And i think they are slightly cheaper than lightings.com.sg. :yamseng:

"Little blue pills"??????????? :notti:

Hee hee, check out Jason's post on his little blue pills on our T-blog.. :P It's not what you think it is!

Anyway Hubby and I have started scouting for lightings.. Think we shall buy from A Lightings Enterprise along Geylang Road.. Got good reviews plus the service is quite good. They even offered to help us source for lightings in the designs we wanted - just need to show them a picture! And i think they are slightly cheaper than lightings.com.sg. :yamseng:

Oooh, sounds promising. So far lightings.com.sg seems to be the most popular shop. How is the range at A Lightings? Quite impressed that they can even source for you based on a picture.

Edited by lachesis

Hee hee, check out Jason's post on his little blue pills on our T-blog.. :P It's not what you think it is!

Oooh, sounds promising. So far lightings.com.sg seems to be the most popular shop. How is the range at A Lightings? Quite impressed that they can even source for you based on a picture.

hahaa yes... odd that he likes blue M&Ms only!!!! wifey what you tinking!?!?!? hehehe..

yeah lightings.com is certainly attractive due to its pricing and range of lights available! But I think lights are somewhat like furniture... all comes from one source (China) so they can look at a pic and import it :P.. the chap at the shop is also very impressive and personal not pushy at all! not to say that lightings.com has bad service, but from some other buyers, it seems they tend to give bulbs that are faulty?

hazi... cheap doesnt mean good.

i perfer quality than quantity.(did i spell correct? )

lol

haha you spelt quality and quantity correct but haiz wrongly!! yep agreed, but again i don't think paying more for the same item is gonna make it better since.. it's the same item? :P went to compare a few shops and for the exact same light, lightings.com and A lightings have it cheapest.. The rest of the shops tend to offer higher range stuff and were jaw-droppingly few k more cos they are swarovski crystals etc... We are also bought over by the sincerity of the guy at A lightings too :D

hahaa yes... odd that he likes blue M&Ms only!!!! wifey what you tinking!?!?!? hehehe..

yeah lightings.com is certainly attractive due to its pricing and range of lights available! But I think lights are somewhat like furniture... all comes from one source (China) so they can look at a pic and import it :P.. the chap at the shop is also very impressive and personal not pushy at all! not to say that lightings.com has bad service, but from some other buyers, it seems they tend to give bulbs that are faulty?

haha you spelt quality and quantity correct but haiz wrongly!! yep agreed, but again i don't think paying more for the same item is gonna make it better since.. it's the same item? :P went to compare a few shops and for the exact same light, lightings.com and A lightings have it cheapest.. The rest of the shops tend to offer higher range stuff and were jaw-droppingly few k more cos they are swarovski crystals etc... We are also bought over by the sincerity of the guy at A lightings too :D

Have u brought all the lighting already?

LOL. No worries - all of us were thinking the same thing as your wifey..

Yup, totally agree. Cheaper is better IF everything else is the same - same item, same quality etc. :) Just thinking of light shopping headache already - will have to go check out A Lightings. :D

Have u brought all the lighting already?

yo bro not yet just had a quick look first... we will have to decide again!!! headache...

hey thanks for uploading the tiles pics! the kitchen tiles are **** good lah... i'm glad you agreed to do the 60x60 tiles!! unlike SBH who told us cannot :P hope the rest comes out sui sui!

LOL. No worries - all of us were thinking the same thing as your wifey..

Yup, totally agree. Cheaper is better IF everything else is the same - same item, same quality etc. :) Just thinking of light shopping headache already - will have to go check out A Lightings. :D

haha you will have more headache to come along :D but it will be a gd kind of headache! cant wait to see your nice house!

Tiling work today.....

p1010910c.jpg

p1010912.jpg

p1010913u.jpg

p1010911t.jpg

Sui!!!! I love my kitchen!!! Will drop by the house this weekend!

Btw, I think there's a diva celebrity who only eats blue m&ms too.. Either Mariah or Britney haha.