Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Hi there, for your info, I faced the same prob and the ICA officer says that SPF has to issue the "notice", if not we can make a complaint against the officer who rejects to do so.. But I have yet to do so coz been very bz and no time to pay a visit to our frenly SPF yet.. :P

HB was saying doubt they will entertain us since nothing major happens but we cannot sit & wait till something happen then take action mah, by then already too late!! Officer told me unless we r making a police report otherwise they will not issue a "notice". Urghh!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HB was saying doubt they will entertain us since nothing major happens but we cannot sit & wait till something happen then take action mah, by then already too late!! Officer told me unless we r making a police report otherwise they will not issue a "notice". Urghh!!!!

Yes! Dun sit by and wait for things to happen.. It will be too late le.. :o Tat tatic was learnt from the ICA officer in charge of my case, so not sure if will work, but will definitely try..

Another method: U have the person's new address rite? "Pass on" his/her new address to the company collecting the debt.. :D

Yes! Dun sit by and wait for things to happen.. It will be too late le.. :o Tat tatic was learnt from the ICA officer in charge of my case, so not sure if will work, but will definitely try..

Another method: U have the person's new address rite? "Pass on" his/her new address to the company collecting the debt.. :D

Yes, that's what we do, call the credit company and mail back the letter.

If the still persist then we may have to go back to police again.

Thanks for your advise!!

Yes, that's what we do, call the credit company and mail back the letter.

If the still persist then we may have to go back to police again.

Thanks for your advise!!

Hi. Can I sugguest to write email or letter to them so as to have black and white. Maybe registered?

Phone call not really considered as record coz verbal mah.

If they persist after letter/email, then you would hv more prove of them being a nuiscance. More successful in making a police report against them.

Edited by fencer

Hi. Can I guess to write email or letter to them so as to have black and white. Mayb registered?

Phone call not really considered as record coz verbal mah.

If the persist after letter/email, then you would hv more prove of them being a nuiscance. More successful in making a police report against them.

Alamah... Too late, we already send back the letters. I think I took a picture of the letter...will check it out and send "black & white" to them! Thanks for advise!

Alamah... Too late, we already send back the letters. I think I took a picture of the letter...will check it out and send "black & white" to them! Thanks for advise!

In event of failure of Plan A, try Plan B.. Ha.. :P

Call and ask if they had received the letter and ask them to acknowledge change of address via email/letter to you (as you're having problem coz last time the neighbours saw the letter or to simply to prevent misunderstanding in the future). Ask for the name, position etc of the person you talked to.

Hi darkfear,

Apparantly, we face the same problem as you. It seems like our ex-owner did not pay up her bill to sxxxtelcommunication and somehow we received letters from Pinnacle credit whom may be engaged by this company. I told my agent abt it and she managed to get me her new address.. Her advise was make a call to this credit com, informing them that this owner no longer staying there. My HB did so and the lady told us that they will update their system and meanwhile told us to mail the letter back. We did not open the letters but somehow manage to see the header (which is how we get to know they owe sxxxtel). So far, they did not paste anything at our unit but they hand delivered a reminder letter which they simply throw it on the floor. I wonder how many of my neighbors seen it cos they gave me a kind of unfriendly look. We went to police station to see if they can actually issue a notice for us but sadly got rejected, officer suggested to do our own notice!

hey hey unfortunate to hear that.. to date it seems ICA and SPF still trying to hope the problem will go away.. well I just came back from a trip so now full of energy to take this fight to them again :D hope that your problem is resolved le.. at least the agent was able to give you the lady's next address!

Hi there, for your info, I faced the same prob and the ICA officer says that SPF has to issue the "notice", if not we can make a complaint against the officer who rejects to do so.. But I have yet to do so coz been very bz and no time to pay a visit to our frenly SPF yet.. :P

SPF issue notice huh.. okok let's see we push until where it goes :D

Aiyo, 1st time came across 3 hses doing Dong Tu/hacking @ the same date, same time but different places....headache liao, need to take panadol again....how to split into 3? :bangwall:

wahahaha as you get more popular then you will like that le! at least you managed to dong tu for us! :P we were hoping you'd post some pix for us to check it out when we got back!! hehe nvm tmr we go down see how it is! so exciting!

Muz learn ninjatsu le.. :P Then u can "clone" yrself.. :D

wah sei jeffcraze so cool sia.. ninjitsu! lolz..

been quiet around here! so shall make some noise and have some updates

wifey has photos of our hacked house!! havent uploaded yet so gotta wait for her :paint:

today went toilet bowl shopping (and wifey refuses to try... women :rolleyes: ) and saw some really cheap packages like $188 for a two-piece Baron WC and sink.. So likely might get that for common toilet! still deciding what to get for MBR sink and WC...

any advice where I can get cheap and good ones! don't intend to spend a bamboozle on a toilet bowl!!

wifey has photos of our hacked house!! havent uploaded yet so gotta wait for her :paint:

today went toilet bowl shopping (and wifey refuses to try... women :rolleyes: ) and saw some really cheap packages like $188 for a two-piece Baron WC and sink.. So likely might get that for common toilet! still deciding what to get for MBR sink and WC...

any advice where I can get cheap and good ones! don't intend to spend a bamboozle on a toilet bowl!!

baron is ok, im using it. many others using it as well... :)

usually toilet bowl no need to spend too much unless u wanna get a real designer piece?

sink wise, cannot get too small or too shallow. if not cannot splash water on face. im still trying to adapt to no splashing. :P

go to GR Link @ 155 Jalan Besar, look for Jasmine. they got cheap and good WCs.

So, while waiting for the permit to approve. Electrical works for the dining and living area was done first.

p1010867k.jpg

p1010865y.jpg

Hacking was started on 5th Aug......

p1010868f.jpg

p1010870p.jpg

But the kitchen wall havn't approved yet till today.

yay!!! we went our house on monday and couldn't recogniza it :D but i'm sure it will be great when Jaskel is through with it! woohoo!!

can't wait to see the wall get banged down :bangwall:

and jason's efficiency is frightening lolz..

jason do help to post more photos when you can!! thanks man! and see you on saturday for more WC talk.. :horse: