Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

No worries, I know I'm fighting an uphill battle, with loads of cold water (lol just like the rain now.. flood!), but I will continue on and on and on until I either give up or they give in.. So let's see how it will go from here..

Yeah time-consuming, but well worth it. I look forward to the day he is apprehended, or flee singapore like a dog with tail tucked between his legs.

No worries, u shd be glad to know that u have a fellow Simei resident that is fighting this battle too! :) It is an uphill task, but something muz be done, if not these ppl will think nothing can be done to them! 8|

It is time consuming, definitely. I can vouch to that, especially since I have been receiving from not only one institute.. :help: But, now with the "help" from Hong Leong Finance, I know where I can "direct" the institutes to! :P Too bad, for my case, dun think they will flee from S'pore.. :( But I will hunt the father bugger down till he is prosecuted for not changing his bloody address! :furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Erm, hubby, so our Dong Tu how ah? :jawdrop:

Marsbars, if u and darkfear are not pang tang, u guys can juz do a simple procedure. :D

FYI, my "xie tu" procedure involved us not able to let jaskel do work for min 12 days after the procedure is done.. :D

well put fencer! spoken like a real champ :D

Thanks for all your advice! Even tracked down Eurohub's address for us! :P Need more people like you on forums! If everyone could think like you then the forum has truly lived up to its purpose lor. :good: RESPECT!

yep glad to have good neighbours even before we moved in! :yeah:

Erm, hubby, so our Dong Tu how ah? :jawdrop:

er.... dunno leh dear.. actually we can just ask Jason to start work on 5 August, which is essentially a good day to dong tu then ok le loh... dont think we need to be there la haha!

Thanx darkfear and wifey! :D

His name is Lynyrd Lim Wai Leong (aka Lynyrd Lin Weiliang). I remb finding him in facebook before. :P

Would anyone believe it if ICA officer contact this guy and his sister and they say they dunno their father's whereabouts? :unsure: I sure have serious doubts lorz.. :curse:

haha found him, has a big profile pic but no other details le! anyways what do you want with him ah? lolz.. you got his home address already quite jia lat for him :P

No worries, u shd be glad to know that u have a fellow Simei resident that is fighting this battle too! :) It is an uphill task, but something muz be done, if not these ppl will think nothing can be done to them! 8|

It is time consuming, definitely. I can vouch to that, especially since I have been receiving from not only one institute.. :help: But, now with the "help" from Hong Leong Finance, I know where I can "direct" the institutes to! :P Too bad, for my case, dun think they will flee from S'pore.. :( But I will hunt the father bugger down till he is prosecuted for not changing his bloody address! :furious:

yep agreed, cannot let them go through the system and unpunished loh. I will at least give them triple the headache back what they gave me.. besides this is actually abit of fun, and can build camaraderie between fellow residents like fencer, you and us!

all the best in your hunt too... we must make this buggers, and all future morons who dare to do this pay for it.

Marsbars, if u and darkfear are not pang tang, u guys can juz do a simple procedure. :D

FYI, my "xie tu" procedure involved us not able to let jaskel do work for min 12 days after the procedure is done.. :D

omg 12 days? lolz.. you guys must be very FS-oriented huh! i think we will just do like abit just for significance :D

Eh... me and wife is free-tinker.. (actually me dun wan to be so ma fan).. Ha..

To keep things simple, we only choose a day and time wic is good for us. Workers start work on that day and time loh.. before and after no do anything at all.. :P

Hmm.. scali is coz i no do the dong tu so i got problem w reno? ;)

That is a very solid case built up fencer! I strongly believe in pics/evidence as well :D nonetheless, as the money lender has been informed verbally, I have decided to stop the fight on this front, and concentrate on hunting down the scurrying rat. If and when the money lenders dare to do this again, I will raise **** on them through all the channels you've suggested, and more, and this should be quite easy given they are licensed. However, worst case scenario is that Mike is actually the boss lol.. I mean how good can a boss of company get? no email no DID only numbers of Mike splattered all around in forums asking people to borrow money from them!

No matter who's the boss. Sending a registered mail to inform can be used as evidence in court mah..

Imagine a situation where boss feign ignorance and says no 1 tell him before when authority questions. A good reason given is The guy is a part tm or had been retrenched or doing sideline only..

No email/DID could have been purposely 1 so only 1 channel can be used to find the company. Any problem, change HP number can liao mah..

well put fencer! spoken like a real champ :D

Thanks for all your advice! Even tracked down Eurohub's address for us! :P Need more people like you on forums! If everyone could think like you then the forum has truly lived up to its purpose lor. :good: RESPECT!

Oh.. no lah.. got lots of help from the forum when i started to have problem in my reno mah.. had lots of time to prepare my letters and pics to be send on notice. :P

If no 1 had helped and given all the infos, i'm sure i would be freaked out and paid up when threatened 1st round. :D

;)

haha found him, has a big profile pic but no other details le! anyways what do you want with him ah? lolz.. you got his home address already quite jia lat for him :P

yep agreed, cannot let them go through the system and unpunished loh. I will at least give them triple the headache back what they gave me.. besides this is actually abit of fun, and can build camaraderie between fellow residents like fencer, you and us!

all the best in your hunt too... we must make this buggers, and all future morons who dare to do this pay for it.

omg 12 days? lolz.. you guys must be very FS-oriented huh! i think we will just do like abit just for significance :D

I juz want his pic, in case (TOUCH WOOD) I need to go up and bang his door! :P

We shd organise a get-together someday and intro ourselves! :)

The 12 days was implemented by our FSM.. Was thinking better to believe than not, since already see FS le.. ;)

To keep things simple, we only choose a day and time wic is good for us. Workers start work on that day and time loh.. before and after no do anything at all.. :P

Sorry to add.. i was told by my friends.. u can ask the FSM from the beginning that u want a simple, simple procedure, so he can advice on simple and short one.

Once he says all the full procedure, if u dun do, is your own pasah liao.. dun know and didn't do is diff loh.. :P

Edited by fencer

hahaha dun tink too much into it.. yep! hopefully we can do the same thing.. but wifey and I will likely go to house do abit FS stuff like throw sand/salt??? hehehe..

No matter who's the boss. Sending a registered mail to inform can be used as evidence in court mah..

Imagine a situation where boss feign ignorance and says no 1 tell him before when authority questions. A good reason given is The guy is a part tm or had been retrenched or doing sideline only..

No email/DID could have been purposely 1 so only 1 channel can be used to find the company. Any problem, change HP number can liao mah..

Oh.. no lah.. got lots of help from the forum when i started to have problem in my reno mah.. had lots of time to prepare my letters and pics to be send on notice. :P

If no 1 had helped and given all the infos, i'm sure i would be freaked out and paid up when threatened 1st round. :D

but how to attention boss.. dunno his name haha!! definitely a good and workable idea.. will discuss with wifey to implement it as part of our plan! glad you are passing on the information and assistance! lol i will definitely pass on whatever I learnt as well :D

;)

I juz want his pic, in case (TOUCH WOOD) I need to go up and bang his door! :P

We shd organise a get-together someday and intro ourselves! :)

The 12 days was implemented by our FSM.. Was thinking better to believe than not, since already see FS le.. ;)

lolz okayz saved a copy of it le should you need it :D haha sounds good! maybe after my house done le then we can do a three-house tour with fencer! hur hur... no wonder after HO then rectification works can begin after 30 july lolz!

hahaha dun tink too much into it.. yep! hopefully we can do the same thing.. but wifey and I will likely go to house do abit FS stuff like throw sand/salt??? hehehe..

but how to attention boss.. dunno his name haha!! definitely a good and workable idea.. will discuss with wifey to implement it as part of our plan! glad you are passing on the information and assistance! lol i will definitely pass on whatever I learnt as well :D

lolz okayz saved a copy of it le should you need it :D haha sounds good! maybe after my house done le then we can do a three-house tour with fencer! hur hur... no wonder after HO then rectification works can begin after 30 july lolz!

If salt option, there are certain places you must throw.. tink salt is after reno? eg u need clean up the pl clean clean after that leh.. i not sure though.. (that's why i didn't do).. :P

Attention to Sir/Mdm loh.. or in-charge. no need name 1 lah.. Ha.. u can prepare the letters/pics just in case loh.. no hurry lah..

Ha.. sure thing.. nd take bus? :P

Edited by fencer

I will post my FSM "advice" tonite.. ;)

Hmmm does anyone happen to know if there's a timing restriction, i.e. can Dong Tu after 12 midnight??

because 5 August is a good day to Dong Tu but we will be going on a trip to M'sia :D

Hmmm does anyone happen to know if there's a timing restriction, i.e. can Dong Tu after 12 midnight??

because 5 August is a good day to Dong Tu but we will be going on a trip to M'sia :D

No specific timing if u guys not gg for FS audit of your house. Best is when there's daylight thou.. ;)

Then for salt throwing, tat time my FSM told us to scatter against the inner boundaries of the whole house, i.e. along the walls.. But, to note tat my salt throwing was down on the day of "opening of the house". But, think it is not a prob to do it on the same day as dong tu.. :D If I didn't recalled wrongly, actually we throw some other things other than juz salt.. If u need, then I need to go dig up the paper for the procedures le.. ;)

For dong tu, we only used a hammer to knock on the floor tiles only.. :)

Dun read too much into it lah, esp since u all didn't went for a FS audit.. ;) Mine was kinda "forced" by my parents.. :P

But, juz to share (not to scare anyone!). After we completed the reno and went to the FSM for a date to "xie tu", the 1st sentence he told us was "I beleive yr reno went very smoothly rite?" :jawdrop:

Ha.. sure thing.. nd take bus? :P

Think no need ba... We are living very near each other.. Darkfear and his wifey lives one road away from me only.. ;)