Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darkfear

Destination: Simei

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
@jaskel: curious bro, is it supposed to look like that (like a textured look) or is it a 1st coat?

Oh...its only the 1st coat... :)

featurewall2.jpg

featurewall3.jpg

hahaha bro jia latz.. maybe you do the one that my wife suggested (w/o the middle piece) but using white colour for the laminates? thanks man!

actually looking with the laminates, it seems that with a gap might be better to let the laminate "flow" from top to bottom.. i will get wife's agreement! i will ask wifey if she agrees!

Edited by darkfear

WOoohoo settled all our lightings + ceiling fan at A Lighting Enterprise (463 Geylang Rd) today! :yamseng:

Absolutely fantastic service from Alex of A Lighting. Truly does not belie his reputation.. :good:

As a sidenote, I realise that Hubby and I love salespeople who are not too smooth (=fake) and those that actually tell us not to buy this and that from him (buy from Courts better, so he says). :P I think we appreciate the honesty, so at least some things that he tells us, we actually feel assured that there's some element of truth to it.

Some pics!

Dining Room Lights

327b38b6.jpg

(Hopefully) Matching Bar Counter Lights

fd9cd868.jpg

Downlights (got them in white instead)

f7b75533.jpg

My Love-At-First-Sight Crystal Lights for the bedroom

662fd16c.jpg

Hubby's Love-At-First-Sight Crystal Lights for the entertainment room

(most beautiful lights he has ever seen haha)

6721a4fa.jpg

Oh and some updates on our visit to the house on Sun.. :sport-smiley-004:

Would like to thank Jason and team for this (painting my wrought iron grilles):

90119c90.jpg

This (cool black and white pipes),

f12ce90a.jpg

and this (strangely, my favourite thing so far - the aircon box-up) :P

493b12bd.jpg

Not many things left to settle, just the bedroom doors, the feature wall design, shopping for toilet accessories, then thereafter, FULL SPEED AHEAD!! :rofl:

I think we're seriously slowing Jason down!!! Let's buck up Hubby!! 8|

Oh and some updates on our visit to the house on Sun.. :sport-smiley-004:

Would like to thank Jason and team for this (painting my wrought iron grilles):

90119c90.jpg

This (cool black and white pipes),

f12ce90a.jpg

and this (strangely, my favourite thing so far - the aircon box-up) :P

493b12bd.jpg

Not many things left to settle, just the bedroom doors, the feature wall design, shopping for toilet accessories, then thereafter, FULL SPEED AHEAD!! :rofl:

I think we're seriously slowing Jason down!!! Let's buck up Hubby!! 8|

hahaa yes we would like to thank jason for all his blur blur freebies! :D i will definitely recommend him to all my friends, especialyl when he blur blur :P

kook we better speed up!!!!! at least lightings settled le!!! finishing soon yayyyy!!!!

WOoohoo settled all our lightings + ceiling fan at A Lighting Enterprise (463 Geylang Rd) today! :yamseng:

Absolutely fantastic service from Alex of A Lighting. Truly does not belie his reputation.. :good:

As a sidenote, I realise that Hubby and I love salespeople who are not too smooth (=fake) and those that actually tell us not to buy this and that from him (buy from Courts better, so he says). :P I think we appreciate the honesty, so at least some things that he tells us, we actually feel assured that there's some element of truth to it.

Some pics!

Dining Room Lights

327b38b6.jpg

(Hopefully) Matching Bar Counter Lights

fd9cd868.jpg

Downlights (got them in white instead)

f7b75533.jpg

My Love-At-First-Sight Crystal Lights for the bedroom

662fd16c.jpg

Hubby's Love-At-First-Sight Crystal Lights for the entertainment room

(most beautiful lights he has ever seen haha)

6721a4fa.jpg

haha yes yes... i know some people will think my LAFS light is weird but seriously... it has the wow factor and looks **** fantastic lit :P and all the lights we bought in total were cheap! it was almost 30% less than what we budgetted for.. so I guess they are the lights people to go for, unless you going for swarovski crystals etc haha..

haha yes yes... i know some people will think my LAFS light is weird but seriously... it has the wow factor and looks **** fantastic lit :P and all the lights we bought in total were cheap! it was almost 30% less than what we budgetted for.. so I guess they are the lights people to go for, unless you going for swarovski crystals etc haha..

Hey no leh, the more I look at it, the more I think it's pretty! But this dramatically changes our theme for the room. Hur hur. Hope it doesn't clash with the rose laminates *cross fingers*