Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pixiepixel

Coffee Machine

Hi all

I am contemplating to get a coffee machine for my hb since he is a coffee lover.

All I know is that there are many types of coffee machine, generally those that goes by filter (with your own grinded beans); or those that has the beans or capsules by the same manufacturer.

Any recommendation for a coffee machine? I am thinking of buying grinded beans from coffeebean or starbucks etc and get a filter type of coffee machine for convenience sake.

Something mid-range between $400-$800?

Brand, Model# welcomed :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all

I am contemplating to get a coffee machine for my hb since he is a coffee lover.

All I know is that there are many types of coffee machine, generally those that goes by filter (with your own grinded beans); or those that has the beans or capsules by the same manufacturer.

Any recommendation for a coffee machine? I am thinking of buying grinded beans from coffeebean or starbucks etc and get a filter type of coffee machine for convenience sake.

Nespresso! :jammin:

Can continuously make 10 cups (vs having to clean up the powder after every cup), no mess, no fuss, 16 different flavours packed individually (keeps it fresh too!) so you don't have to finish a packet of powder before opening another one. The aerocinno that comes with it churns out perfect milk at the perfect temperature at a press of a button.

Get the Citiz (you can decide whether you want the aerocinno separately or together) coz the rest of the models can't put tall glasses for lattes. Unless you always take espresso.

Haha I can go on and on about the goodness of Nespresso, but go see it for yourself! They have a counter at Taka and a boutique at ION. You can ask them for a sample (which was what totally won us over).

Our Nespresso machine is our favourite buy in the entire house! :thumbs up:

Can continuously make 10 cups (vs having to clean up the powder after every cup), no mess, no fuss, 16 different flavours packed individually (keeps it fresh too!) so you don't have to finish a packet of powder before opening another one. The aerocinno that comes with it churns out perfect milk at the perfect temperature at a press of a button.

Get the Citiz (you can decide whether you want the aerocinno separately or together) coz the rest of the models can't put tall glasses for lattes. Unless you always take espresso.

Haha I can go on and on about the goodness of Nespresso, but go see it for yourself! They have a counter at Taka and a boutique at ION. You can ask them for a sample (which was what totally won us over).

I totally agree! I love my Nespresso!!!! Still trying to decide which is my favourite flavour!!

Hi all

Hi!

I'm buying one too! Its like nespresso, ie using capsule but cheaper (about 0.82/capsule) and the machine cost about 399. They were having a promo at 299, not sure if its over. You can call them down for a demo and also try all their flavour of coffees! Their office at #02-01, 1 Fullerton, William 9382 6575/Ray 8168 5448. Website: http://www.h2way.biz/

Brand is Tcaffe Tiziano Model TSK-1136B.

cheers,

Woody

Edited by woody

Hi!

I'm buying one too! Its like nespresso, ie using capsule but cheaper (about 0.82/capsule) and the machine cost about 399. They were having a promo at 299, not sure if its over. You can call them down for a demo and also try all their flavour of coffees! Their office at #02-01, 1 Fullerton, William 9382 6575/Ray 8168 5448. Website: http://www.h2way.biz/

Brand is Tcaffe Tiziano Model TSK-1136B.

cheers,

Woody

anybody use the built in ariston coffee machine before?

nacho, actually models other than citiz (essenza and le cube) can put tall glasses for latte. you just need to take out the drip tray which is used to hold at the right height for espesso cup :)

Edited by nitrolil

I am offering a nespresso machine for sale under Garage sale topic. Please have a look. This unit has never been used before.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry544965

Another model ES80 selling at S$400 also never used before

Cheers

Hi all

I second that! I had Jura, Saeco and now finally Nespresso for the last 1 1/2 years. It's just so easy and can sample any one of the 16 favours without having to wait till the existing favour runs out in the machine.

And cleaning is just so simple.. i love my nespresso a lot!

nespresso is the best.. easy to make, easy to cleanup.

hi all,

i have an unopen set of Nespresso C290 given to me (brand new).

i'm not a coffee lover or drinker, it's better for u guys to own it.

last checked at Nespresso retailing at $698.

looking at $550.

kindly sms me @ 9456 6880 (don't pm me pls)..

thanks for your read.