Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TnJ

Where To Buy Washing Machine Parts?

Hi,

My Samsung front-load washing machine door has a problem opening properly. Service from Samsung is too expensive as the machine is out of warranty.

Where I can buy the necessary replacement parts?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

My Samsung front-load washing machine door has a problem opening properly. Service from Samsung is too expensive as the machine is out of warranty.

Where I can buy the necessary replacement parts?

Any one has any info? I am looking for replacement of the internal parts on the door.

As the busy mother of three messy kids, keeping our washing machine running is crucial. The shock absorbers seem to be failing in ours, making it violently loud and unbalanced. Can anyone recommend a reliable retailer for washing machine dampers and other parts? Ideally somewhere with knowledgeable staff who can help ensure I order the right components.

Oh my, as a mom of two rambunctious boys I completely understand the struggle with washing machines! When ours started shaking violently, the agitator nearly walked off on its own. I just HAD to fix it quick.

After some research, I found Appliancespares to have shock absorbers and other spare parts like Westinghouse MP101 Simmerstat for most major brands. I gave them a call and they were so helpful in making sure I ordered the right dampers. The prices were fair and my machine is now happily humming along again.