Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snomimi

Samsung Washer Dryer Wd8804

Prices has gone up (sort of) - likely because there are no free gifts from Samsung at the current moment.

Has ordered it from AH, it costs 1199 + 30(delivery).

Delivery will be tomorrow......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Parisilk at 222 Tagore Lane is having sale. The price of WD8804CJA is at 899 inclusive of delivery. Sale till tomorrow . Gain City at expo is selling at 1199 , Goh Ah Bee is selling at 1050 .

parisilke offers $1099

ban kim chuan offers $1030 free 100 NTUC vouchers

Everjoint $979

There is actually another option from LG also washer + dryer

Any 1 has any reviews on this product?

wat happened to the model number bro?

wat happened to the model number bro?

Cos i forgotten the model number.

The LG washer + dryer can be found in courts, audio house and major electrical dept stores.

Currently only Samsung and LG from Korea with this kind of product. The rest like electrolux are quite exp.

Edited by nismosunny

Hi guys, just want to share if any1 interested.

TECH EXPO by Harvey Norman having promo.

WD8804 selling @ $1199 c/w

1) $200 NTUC vouchers.

2) Samsung Air Purifier worth $299 by the HN staff (http://www.samsung.com/ae/consumer/home-appliances/air-conditioner/air-purifier/SA600CBXSG/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail)

Price exclude delivery of $30.

Edited by nismosunny

Is this a washing cum dryer ?

We bought a washing machines last year , now I am actually looking for a dryer. and a rack hopefully to pile it on top of my current machine..

Just saw it at HN Centerpoint at $899 + $30 delivery, promo till 31 Oct 2011. Any better promos currently ongoing?

Questions to current owners:

- Is it true that the clothes are only about 80+% dry? i.e. still need to leave it to air dry for a while before putting away into cupboards?

- What happens when you wash a 7kg load but want to dry them? Confirm need to manually extract half the load then start the dry cycle? i.e. 1hr wash + 1.5hr dry 1st load + 1.5hr dry 2nd load?

- What is the max load if you want the wash to be followed by dry cycle automatically? Is it 3.5kg? And total time is 1hr wash + 1.5hr dry = 2.5hrs?

Is there a new model coming out? WD8804 is not listed on the samsung website...only got WF8804.

I heard that WD8804 is discontinued... not sure why, though I think its released this year..not sure real or nt

I heard that WD8804 is discontinued... not sure why, though I think its released this year..not sure real or nt

Hmm, I still see it on the Samsung SG website - and it has been around for at least as long as the first post in this thread... :)

What's new I believe is that they added a lower capacity 7kg/5kg model - and the online documents have been updated to reflect both the WD8804 and WD8704 (7kg) models, so I believe the WD8804 should be here to stay?