Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snomimi

Samsung Washer Dryer Wd8804

Sorry for digging up an old thread, for those who have bought Samsung WD8804CJA.

How is the performance?

Any break downs?

Does the dryer dries the clothes fully? Is hot air used?

About to purchase this, but the sales man told me that this model does not dry the clothes after wash using hot air but cold air. So, it will not be fully dry.

Just having doubts about this fact as he was another brand's promoter. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I also placed an order for the samsung one last weekend but guess i did not do enough homework. Got it at Mega at $949. Did not go to the Expo as it will be tough to to move around with my two little ones. As many of mentioned about the machine, there is just one difference on the LG and Samsung warranty. For LG, its 2 years on parts and service and 10 years on motor, Samsung is 1 year parts and service and 10 years on motor.

Well, initially wanted to get the LG cos the Samsung has been priced much higher all along until its price came down last weekend. Features on both models are very similar except Samsung has got an extra Air Wash which I can throw in a jacket at any time.

Think if anyone is thinking of the Samsung, its a good time to get it now.

Oh HN having it at $799, seems like a good deal. Just went to HN today and the guys there also recommend this model too.

But must have 15A then can install this? If so, HDB still can use? Cos understood that with electrical appliances of over 15A working in the home, one need to have 2 aircon compressor, else the washer will trip.

Anyone knows how exactly this thing works? Thanks

Is this true? Owner of this model any comment if 15A power point needed and does it cos power trip if the machine and air con turned on togather?