Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snomimi

Samsung Washer Dryer Wd8804

Yea. $799 no freebies, $25 delivery, Gain City expo fair.

Nice! AH is providing a counter offer with the gain city $25 delivery.

Will $759 with delivery a good deal?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nice! AH is providing a counter offer with the gain city $25 delivery.

Will $759 with delivery a good deal?

ya.. i thk this is the good deal... when this offer start?

aiikk.. i need to call AH again to reduce the price... last offer they give is 799..

Anyone has any updated reviews on this unit? Especially fellow forumers who had been using it for a few months? It's one of the shortlisted unit I have in mind, but still have some doubts on Samsung products. Thanks in advance

Yeap, would very much love to hear real world experience of using this unit - especially during the recent wet weather where the dryer function should have come in quite handy.

Btw, is there any particular salesperson in AH to recommend? E.g. the one mentioned by pixie who made a counter offer of $759?

Wondering also if shops are more willing to offer better discounts for group buys... anyone else contemplating this Samsung model?

We juz bought this washer (silver) juz last Christmas - $900+ from Hong Liang. We got it b/c of the bigger capacity n the dryer function. For us, the dryer part is juz a good-to-have in case of wet weather, not to be used on a daily basis.

It is relatively quiet tat I can wash my clothes in the middle of the nite.

As of now, no complaints yet, except tat it takes 4 hrs to wash and dry altogether! Hahaha..

As of now, no complaints yet, except tat it takes 4 hrs to wash and dry altogether! Hahaha..

Thanks, how about just a normal wash cycle? Was it 1 hr for washing, plus 3 hrs for drying?

I was looking for this model of washer/dryer too..cheapest quote I got was $888 from mega and $899 from audio house..both exclusive of delivery (I believe it should be $30). Still waiting for new promo from Samsung...hope the price can go back to $799....

Best quote I got was 870 inclusive of delivery and gst from Parisilk.

Now that the skies has cleared up somewhat, will probably wait for a 799 or lower deal too... :)

Had initially wanted to get the samsung washer cum dryer. But understand that it require a 15amp PowerPoint which I don not have. I only have a 13amp point.

don't mean to sound stupid but OMG do we have to check such stuffs too? how am i going to know what kinda point i have >???

Best quote I got was 870 inclusive of delivery and gst from Parisilk.

Now that the skies has cleared up somewhat, will probably wait for a 799 or lower deal too... :)

Which Parisilk store is that? I may have to get it soon as there's still no news of any promotion coming :(

Which Parisilk store is that? I may have to get it soon as there's still no news of any promotion coming :(

The one at Transit Road - you can call to check via the phone number listed on their website.

Maybe u can also ask if they can give additional discount for more than one unit (but delivered to different addresses)... :)

Hi,

I have checked several outlets and they selling far beyond the price you guys had it.......

Courts = $1399 with free voucher $100+$100

Gain City = $1279 fixed price no free gift

I understand that the title is "WD8804" and what I have quoted is WD8804CJA(with dryer).

Can anyone confirm that the price you have is for the "CJA" model? or the price that I have now is reasonable price?

Hi,

I have checked several outlets and they selling far beyond the price you guys had it.......

Courts = $1399 with free voucher $100+$100

Gain City = $1279 fixed price no free gift

I understand that the title is "WD8804" and what I have quoted is WD8804CJA(with dryer).

Can anyone confirm that the price you have is for the "CJA" model? or the price that I have now is reasonable price?

Prices has gone up (sort of) - likely because there are no free gifts from Samsung at the current moment.