Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snomimi

Samsung Washer Dryer Wd8804

Just got a quote from Ban Kim Chuan at Bedok South

$880 include delivery :rolleyes:

It seems like the price is getting lower now. Saw at Courts price still $1499 but instead of throwing in 22" LCD now

become 22" LED TV.

Just got the machine yesterday and found it good. Noise level is also good. Tried the washing no problem.

Also tried the air wash on the cushion also ok. Not sure if I do air wash on those cushion covers that have

the velcro any problem. Yet to try.

Still more exploring required.

:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

heard the display panel for this samsung washer and dryer not that user friendly...as in it don have the "wash rinse spin dry " program is it?

sorry dono the exact term for it....

heard that LG has that....

any feedback on LG dryer cum washer?

heard the display panel for this samsung washer and dryer not that user friendly...as in it don have the "wash rinse spin dry " program is it?

sorry dono the exact term for it....

heard that LG has that....

any feedback on LG dryer cum washer?

Has been using this machine for over a week. Overall result satisfactory.

1. Tried the daily wash function, time abt 1.10hr, can choose cold or hot water. There are also other wash functions

but did not try yet eg. cotton, denim etc. but I think not necessary for daily wash.

2. Air wash is also good, basically using hot air to sanitise the laundry but limit to 1kg. Tried on a small cushion.

3. Dryer function also good. Tried on bedsheet and complete dry 1hr. It will first determine the weight of the laundry to

be dried & fix the drying time automatically.

Noise level is good & spinning very stable. No complain.

User friendly wise is ok. Nothing complicated in my opinion.

If anyone think of using a dryer once a while it's ok to get the washer dryer machine, else if frequent drying

required then get a separate unit.

Only unknown is the reliability of the Korean brand. Previously used Electrolux for >8yrs, then Brandt 3yrs before

trying Samsung.

It was a last minute change of mind from getting Electrolux again to Samsung because attracted by its functions & price.

Will feedback further on the experience.

Cheers

Hey! If you guys are still looking to get the WD8804CJA or WD8804 quickly go on down to the Harvey Normal warehouse sale!!! WD8804 @ $799 and WD8804CJA also @ $799!!! I dunno why WD8804CJA is the same price as the WD8804 since it's a washer/dryer combo..... but i grabbed a set anyway plus the extended warranty @ $136 :D

Had initially wanted to get the samsung washer cum dryer. But understand that it require a 15amp PowerPoint which I don not have. I only have a 13amp point.

Oh HN having it at $799, seems like a good deal. Just went to HN today and the guys there also recommend this model too.

But must have 15A then can install this? If so, HDB still can use? Cos understood that with electrical appliances of over 15A working in the home, one need to have 2 aircon compressor, else the washer will trip.

Anyone knows how exactly this thing works? Thanks

i had initally wanted a washer/dryer combo as well

till i notice the pricing methodology

there are washer/dryer out there cheaper than washer alone

and that is for the same load; i.e. 8kg/4kg washer-dryer can cost less than 8kg washer for the same brand

somehow i think it should not be this way

till i realise the drying cycles in most of such machines take anything from 2 to 4hours

imagine a 1.5hr wash cycle and a 2.5hr dry cycle... twice since a full wash load needs to be broken into 2 dry loads

moreover, a breakdown in 1 function means the loss of use of the other function

of course, it may take many years to break down but i think not worth the risk

Has been using this machine for over a week. Overall result satisfactory.

1. Tried the daily wash function, time abt 1.10hr, can choose cold or hot water. There are also other wash functions

but did not try yet eg. cotton, denim etc. but I think not necessary for daily wash.

2. Air wash is also good, basically using hot air to sanitise the laundry but limit to 1kg. Tried on a small cushion.

3. Dryer function also good. Tried on bedsheet and complete dry 1hr. It will first determine the weight of the laundry to

be dried & fix the drying time automatically.

Noise level is good & spinning very stable. No complain.

User friendly wise is ok. Nothing complicated in my opinion.

If anyone think of using a dryer once a while it's ok to get the washer dryer machine, else if frequent drying

required then get a separate unit.

Only unknown is the reliability of the Korean brand. Previously used Electrolux for >8yrs, then Brandt 3yrs before

trying Samsung.

It was a last minute change of mind from getting Electrolux again to Samsung because attracted by its functions & price

Will feedback further on the experience.

Cheers

hi, i just order this samsung washing machine from AH cost me $899 + $30 transport fees, anyone found any lower price than $899?

Gain City sales @ expo now only 839 include delivery!!

Gain City sales @ expo now only 839 include delivery!!

AH last week in Suntec had $799 with $30 delivery. Guess price will be coming down shortly.

hi, i just order this samsung washing machine from AH cost me $899 + $30 transport fees, anyone found any lower price than $899?

Yea. $799 no freebies, $25 delivery, Gain City expo fair.