Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

!!!

I'm shocked at the extent of your injuries, I hope you're feeling better now.

I think some kind of legal action is warranted. Go talk to some lawyers and see what you can do.

Get well soon!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good grief, those wounds are horrendous!!

I agree with January - legal action is definitely warranted. But do look after yourself first!

Hi Kumi,

My prayers to you. Your injuries are, indeed, making me feel uncomfortable - hope you have gone to the doctor and get them treated properly.

Are those glasses tempered or they are just plain glass?

Take care and hopefully you are getting much rest. Hopefully, the house renovation will also be completing soon.

Regards,

Reiki

OMG!!! I was shocked when see your pictures!! Hope you will recover soon.

No matter how cheap or expensive things, i think we also need to be careful.

My common toilet hansgrohe head shower joining part also broken during my first try. Thank god the shower head only cut my leg and not my head or hit my daughter. I'm still waiting for the replacement from hansgrohe...

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_oboLkEwzOZk/TO9EscRf...00/IMG_1958.JPG

The most serious wound on my left hand. Need 7 stitches and another 1 need to cut for remove glass. And i had scan for 7 X ray. Until nw i still scare for glass.

image5dw.jpg

oh my god!! looks serious ! Must be very painful :(

take care k.tamago

Hi, been reading ur blog posts. Poor thing u, take care.

take good care

hope you are getting well soon

Edited by rayfox

Hey~~ really thanks for all ur concern ^_^ I'm ok nw, don't worry~ jus need to clean the wounds often and don't eat anything like seafood and egg.. And try not to use that hand then will not feel pain.

The glass boss cm to our house personally after my husband called him. He also say it's impossible to break, they install so many times also nothing happen. Then ask me is it i open too fast or what. My husband told him i didn't, but the boss keep repeating say it's impossible, then ask me again is it i open too fast. My husband ask him back, eventhough open too fast also shouldn't be like this right.

All the glass is tempered glass, have the tempered glass stamp at all the glass corner. And they say if this is not tempered glass, will be more seriously, mayb i ll not be here, hahaha.... then they say tempered glass will cut but not kill.

We didn't ask for any conpensation nw at all, Don't know what should we do and what should we say. The glass boss ask his worker come to clean all the break glass in the same evening and he say will replace the new glass for us. But so far until nw almost one week, we didn't receive any call from him again. Don't know they ll still come back to fix the glass or not. We jus pay 50% for the payment nw, haven't clear the payment.

My cotractor Jeffrey, i think he's too busy for the commercial works, and mayb he think that our house can't earn much~ So he just leave like that. Luckily we jus pay few hundred dollars more than what he done for us.

Ah xiong's contact no is 82836360. You just tell him is Ah Wen & Khoo introduce u to him will do.

Nw our house almost done, only wait for carpentry works. And we change to Karen to help us to do. Ah Xiong and other worker all call her " dai ga jie" hahaha..

Anyway~~ Thanks for all ur concern. Really appreciate it. And hope my experience can help you all beware for the glass, even though is tempered glass. Hope you all have a safe and smooth reno journey too...

Hey~~ really thanks for all ur concern ^_^ I'm ok nw, don't worry~ jus need to clean the wounds often and don't eat anything like seafood and egg.. And try not to use that hand then will not feel pain.

The glass boss cm to our house personally after my husband called him. He also say it's impossible to break, they install so many times also nothing happen. Then ask me is it i open too fast or what. My husband told him i didn't, but the boss keep repeating say it's impossible, then ask me again is it i open too fast. My husband ask him back, eventhough open too fast also shouldn't be like this right.

All the glass is tempered glass, have the tempered glass stamp at all the glass corner. And they say if this is not tempered glass, will be more seriously, mayb i ll not be here, hahaha.... then they say tempered glass will cut but not kill.

We didn't ask for any conpensation nw at all, Don't know what should we do and what should we say. The glass boss ask his worker come to clean all the break glass in the same evening and he say will replace the new glass for us. But so far until nw almost one week, we didn't receive any call from him again. Don't know they ll still come back to fix the glass or not. We jus pay 50% for the payment nw, haven't clear the payment.

My cotractor Jeffrey, i think he's too busy for the commercial works, and mayb he think that our house can't earn much~ So he just leave like that. Luckily we jus pay few hundred dollars more than what he done for us.

Ah xiong's contact no is 82836360. You just tell him is Ah Wen & Khoo introduce u to him will do.

Nw our house almost done, only wait for carpentry works. And we change to Karen to help us to do. Ah Xiong and other worker all call her " dai ga jie" hahaha..

Anyway~~ Thanks for all ur concern. Really appreciate it. And hope my experience can help you all beware for the glass, even though is tempered glass. Hope you all have a safe and smooth reno journey too...

I heard many cases of broken shower screen while showering and etc..

Now i am very determine to get 3M protection film for the shower screen (esp when there is young kid at home) .. Scary

3M have the protection film for shower screen? Bec my husband also thingking to get some sticker like cars.

Yes they have.. clear see through protection sheet for glass panels

I just called and asked them ..they said around 100+ per shower panel

you can call following sales lady to enquire

Serene Ong

Jestac Pte Ltd

HP: 8168 7637

Yes they have.. clear see through protection sheet for glass panels

I just called and asked them ..they said around 100+ per shower panel

you can call following sales lady to enquire

Serene Ong

Jestac Pte Ltd

HP: 8168 7637

wooo, didnt know there's such product in the market. the bomb blast video in Jestac website really show the power of that film. so Jestac will people down to stick the film for us? or we DIY?

wooo, didnt know there's such product in the market. the bomb blast video in Jestac website really show the power of that film. so Jestac will people down to stick the film for us? or we DIY?

you can ask them to go to your house and measure the glass panels then they will give official quotation

i engaged jestac to put up 3m solar film for my whole house

price quoted is inclusive of labor

Thanks for your contact!

I found this website for you..: http://beds.sg/blog/index.php/consumer-rights-contractor/

Mayb u can file this to CASE first just in case.

Take care!! Hope everythg will get smoother! :)