Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kumikotamago

Our 1st Sweet Home~ Bukit Panjang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

More photos for our MBR

img4360rm.jpg

img4361wj.jpg

img4496w.jpg

I love your raised bed platform! is it laminated? what is the total height of your raised platform for the generous storage below? :good:

I love your raised bed platform! is it laminated? what is the total height of your raised platform for the generous storage below? :good:

Hi~~~ the platform is not laminate, that's plastic tiles~~ it's good! look like wood and some more it's waterproof~

the platform height is 1 Feet

I've moved in bukit panjang already .. Wahh that's quite alot of Philips appliances but no air fryer ?

hahaha~~~ no leh!!! if have then i won't sell it also~~~ haha.

read through your t-blog, i like your house reno very much :)

come think of it again, are you the couple that appear in Bryan Wong & Kelvin cooking show??

thanks~~~~ :yamseng:

hahaha~~~~~ Opps!! 被发现了~~~ Yup!!! We participate the Channel 8 program " knock knock who's there" "啊!是你到我家!" and we are under Bryan Wong team~~~ hahaha....

Rice Cooker, Garment Steamer, Blender, Kettle, Shaver and Hairdryer all SOLD OUT :yamseng:

Still left Vacuum , Juicer and food steamer~~~

And Big big discount for vacuum nw!! Only $139 nw~~~ time limited~~~ hurry up!!! :dancingqueen:

Big Discount~~~ Brand New still in Box Philips Vacuum $139, Juicer $140

Hi,

I love your false ceiling. Did u get the centerpiece on your own? It has such a breathtaking skylight effect. Absolutely beautiful & adheres to the precepts of good fengshui.

Would you be able to pass on your false ceiling contractor's number to me? I would like to get false ceiling done for my home & had difficulties getting any reputable id firm whose willing to take on this solo assignment.

Were the lightings - cove lights, provided by your false ceiling contractor?

Hope to hear from u. Thanks :)

Hi, can i ask where did you got this rainshower? I been looking through those grohe, hansgrobe shops but cannot find this kind of design at all

img4494b.jpg

hello ur blog is really helpful.

Do you use storage heater for ur rain shower? I'm starting reno soon don't want to invest on a rain shower if only "dripping" water.