Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Spikey

A Reno Record

Bought a 1400+ sq ft condo in Bt Timah and moving in around Feb...recording down what I have bought in preparation for the move...

Edited by Spikey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After a long hiatus and challenges with taking over the new place, finally started hacking down the walls this week.

Bought a Bloomberg hood to replace the De Dietrich one (which was based on extraction - a bit of overkill for a condo), a Blanco sink, a Miele washer and dryer, Grohe toilet stuff (taps, shower controls, kitchen faucet) and lots on down lights from lightings.com.sg. Looking forward to the GSS to buy:

1. One System 3 and one System 2 inverter aircon (most probably will get from Aron)

2. WCs, sinks and bathtub for the toilet

3. One 46 to 55" LED TV

4. Probably a KEF T105/T205 speaker set up for the living room

5. Probably a YHT-S400 soundbar for the MBR

6. One Single Mattress for Room 2

7. A 22" LED TV for the MBR toilet

8. Massimo Sofa

9. Massimo Bed

10. 6 x dining chairs

11. Mirrors

12. Small stool for shoe cabinet

13. CCTV system

14. Door bell

15. New doors

16. Invisible Grille

17. Windows for laundry area

18. Fridge?

19. Carpets?

20. Tiles from Harfary

21. Laundry extension to hang clothes

22. Bathroom accessories

23. Curtains

Hi Spikey, nice stuff! I look forward to seeing more of your drool-worthy purchases. :dribble::yamseng:

Spikey, this lamp is very nice.... must be very expensive ?

Very very expensive. I like it too... one of those 'lust at 1st sight' things. I think around 5.6K from the lighting store in Park Mall... But cannot afford to get tho... :bangwall:

Update:

Seeing the pics reminded me of one of the blog posts I created while selecting my IDs (yep, I created a blog to share pics n idea briefs with them). Went back and republished it in my wordpress blog. As you can see both the Mercury and Caboche made it in my list so I'm so envious of Spikey's spending power to get 2 of the lamps that I like so much. :bow:

Edited by adidaem

Hi Spikey, nice stuff! I look forward to seeing more of your drool-worthy purchases. :dribble::yamseng:

Very very expensive. I like it too... one of those 'lust at 1st sight' things. I think around 5.6K from the lighting store in Park Mall... But cannot afford to get tho... :bangwall:

Update:

Seeing the pics reminded me of one of the blog posts I created while selecting my IDs (yep, I created a blog to share pics n idea briefs with them). Went back and republished it in my wordpress blog. As you can see both the Mercury and Caboche made it in my list so I'm so envious of Spikey's spending power to get 2 of the lamps that I like so much. :bow:

Wow.... 5.6k.... really ex, cannot afford :wacko: .... Spikey POWER ! :dribble::good:

Left with the following to buy...

1. One Mitsubishi System 3 and one System 2 inverter aircon (most probably will get from Aron)

2. WCs, sinks and bathtub for the toilet - done (Bought 2 x Toto WC with Gerberit Sigma 50, 2 x Toto basin, 1 x Sovereign bathtub, 3 x Joven heaters)

3. One 46 to 55" LED TV - looking at Samsung 8000 series SMART LED TV

4. Probably a KEF T105/T205 speaker set up for the living room - waiting to go to Adelphi to audition

5. Probably a YHT-S400 soundbar for the MBR

6. One Single Mattress for Room 2

7. A 22" LED TV for the MBR toilet (hopefully free with TV)

8. Massimo Sofa

9. Massimo Bed

10. 6 x dining chairs - looking to get 6 x Sayl chairs

11. Mirrors

12. Small stool for shoe cabinet

13. CCTV system

14. Door bell - toying with buying a Jacob Jensen one from overseas

15. New doors

16. Invisible Grille - may ditch the idea

17. Windows for laundry area

18. Fridge - probably buy another Mitsubishi Folio to replace my current one

19. Carpets?

20. Tiles from Harfary - bought the crystal white

21. Laundry extension to hang clothes

22. Bathroom accessories

23. Curtains

24. Switches

25. Smoke detector - bought a Jacob Jensen one from overseas

Looking at the list of stuff u got and will be getting...it's really Wow! Wow! Wow! :thumbs up: So rare to see so many designer and Expensive stuff all under one roof...Camping here to see your update... :yamseng: