Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dreamer41

What's The Best Sport Which Helps In Diet Or To Keep Body Fit?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Running is really the best. Beside that, skipping can be done at home. Swimming is also great. Another fun sports you can do with friends or love ones is cycling : )

I been there done that. I am on diet last yr as well with diet and regular run and I lost a good 17KG since. A key thing to run is not to run blindly, you have to run at least 30 mins and monitor your heart rate. Read more here http://www.naturalphysiques.com/tools.php?itemid=2

For me I started out doing 60% - 70% of my maximum heart rate, until I am comfortable over a period of time I pushed to 80 - 90%.

One last tip you need alot of motivation, for me is health reasons that pushed me. =)

I'm on a diet and I need to know which sport is the best for my diet. Is the sport that makes you sweat or the opposite?

Hi dreamer41,

What is your current lifestyle?

Do you jog/ cycle?

Generally any cardiovascular activities would be recommended for burning calories.

Guest NalNal

I always believe that it's soccer, as if you study the whole of it, it covers all form of sports...