Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shopaholique2008

Advice On Landed Housing

Hi,

I'm new to landed property, hope to get some advice!

For houses with high ceiling and lots of high window panels, how do you all manage to clean all the way up? I think can't reach that high with ladder.

Also, do you engage someone to clean the facade of the house, and how often?

Aside of this, do you know of any companies that can add perspex panels along staircase etc as barriers for child-proofing?

Will a house look odd with windows all grilled up? I need to child proof all windows but I'm thinking it sort of spoils the whole 'look'.

Do you have any solution to the mosquito problem that landed housing usually has? Besides, doing up netting for all windows.. has any repellant worked for you?

Grateful for any pointers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I'm new to landed property, hope to get some advice!

For houses with high ceiling and lots of high window panels, how do you all manage to clean all the way up? I think can't reach that high with ladder.

Also, do you engage someone to clean the facade of the house, and how often?

Aside of this, do you know of any companies that can add perspex panels along staircase etc as barriers for child-proofing?

Will a house look odd with windows all grilled up? I need to child proof all windows but I'm thinking it sort of spoils the whole 'look'.

Do you have any solution to the mosquito problem that landed housing usually has? Besides, doing up netting for all windows.. has any repellant worked for you?

Grateful for any pointers!

whatever windows that out of reach i don't clean. Usually if they are out of reach, they are out of sight and exposed to elements, which means that you would be wasting time cleaning them.

U can try the 'invisible' grille solution - several strands of wire across windows in lieu of the iron grilles.

mosquitoes will get in no matter what you do. I put patches and spray my kids every day just in case.

whatever windows that out of reach i don't clean. Usually if they are out of reach, they are out of sight and exposed to elements, which means that you would be wasting time cleaning them.

U can try the 'invisible' grille solution - several strands of wire across windows in lieu of the iron grilles.

mosquitoes will get in no matter what you do. I put patches and spray my kids every day just in case.

Thanks for your reply!

How about windows within the house? I was thinking it will look wierd to clean only the bottom half, cos the dirt will be visible.

Has anyone used the invisible grille solution? Can kindly share your feedback on it? It looks like a wonderful idea.