Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Shopping Experience At Parkmall Vs Furniture Mall

There are not many furniture malls in Singapore and I only been to these two. My wife likes to shop at Parkmall, while I think the prices in Funiture mall is lower. Honestly, care to share your shopping experience at these malls? and which is better?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The better mall is the one you will buy most of your furniture from.

If you're looking for good deals you can try industrial areas like Kallang Way (Xclusive), Upper Paya Lebar (Plush, Sense and many others) and Kaki Bukit (Enterprise One Building)...

Hope that helps.

The better mall is the one you will buy most of your furniture from.

If you're looking for good deals you can try industrial areas like Kallang Way (Xclusive), Upper Paya Lebar (Plush, Sense and many others) and Kaki Bukit (Enterprise One Building)...

Hope that helps.

Honestly speaking, my wife already hates going to places like furniture mall. Those 'factory outlets' or shoplot experience is big no no. I guess we guys go for different things...

in that case I'd recommend Proof Living and XZQT at Ion Orchard, and BoConcept at Paragon.

I have been to Ion many times, bu never chanced across these shops, any idea which level?

They're both on level 3.

Also check out Molecule (orchard central, great world city), and also LifeStorey (great world city).

And Space Furniture at Millennia Walk.

They're both on level 3.

Also check out Molecule (orchard central, great world city), and also LifeStorey (great world city).

And Space Furniture at Millennia Walk.

Regretted buying the Italian design acrylic chair at Space. Many scratches now.

Regretted buying the Italian design acrylic chair at Space. Many scratches now.

Looking at those prices, even if I buy, I wouldn't dare use it!

Went to Space recently and the sales lady gave me a tonne of catalogues! Thought it's pretty cool of her...

Have not been to Millenia walk for sometime. It seems like its very quiet nowadays. not much to see at Millenia walk, now that there are so many newer malls around.

Hello! Creating the perfect home is every homeowner's dream, and choosing furniture and home goods can be a time-consuming task. This can be avoided if you shop at the Ginny's online store, which has proven itself well and can satisfy the needs of every customer. Among their assortment, everyone will find everything they need, and if you need advice on a product or help with an order, you can call ginnys phone number and they will try to provide an excellent shopping experience.