Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

Can Recommend Air Dehumidifier

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are you talking about the type that blows mist?

If it's slim, that means it can't fit much water and that means you have to refill the water very often.

For osim imist, the egg shape thing only lasts 2-3 nights if I fill it up to the brim.

If it's slim, that means it can't fit much water and that means you have to refill the water very often.

For osim imist, the egg shape thing only lasts 2-3 nights if I fill it up to the brim.

I looking dehumidifier that can prevent moisture, mildrew etc. I saw Homefix selling a small dehumidifier cost $128 and uv plug air purifier $59. I can't remember suntec carrefour selling 1 brand look like mini tower dehumidifier at $199. How much osi

Selling?

I think those are humidifier, while he's looking for "De"-Humidifier.

Anyone using air dehumidifier at home? can anyone recommend me which brand slim and not so bulky?

Close windows, turn on aircon, air becomes dry dry lah. Or if you want air to be filled with lesser "invisible suspended particles", buy this, SGD3,700. Or can enage monthly service.

http://www.delphin.sg/

Edited by bepgof

Close windows, turn on aircon, air becomes dry dry lah. Or if you want air to be filled with lesser "invisible suspended particles", buy this, SGD3,700. Or can enage monthly service.

http://www.delphin.sg/

LOL....u rich leh...

looking air purifier. ebay

Edited by dean

Anyone using air dehumidifier at home? can anyone recommend me which brand slim and not so bulky?

You should just go for Novita. Dehumidifier definitely has to be bulky. I've used those $129 from home fix type but no use. It will not keep the room dry enough. Where I stay, the humidity is very high and every 2 weeks, my cabinets will have tiny moulds growing so I bought the $129 type and after 2 weeks, tiny moulds visited me again! I bought the Novita, bought a timer plug and set it to on for 5 hours everyday and after 2 weeks....NO tiny moulds!!!!

My 2 cents worth

Cheers

You should just go for Novita. Dehumidifier definitely has to be bulky. I've used those $129 from home fix type but no use. It will not keep the room dry enough. Where I stay, the humidity is very high and every 2 weeks, my cabinets will have tiny moulds growing so I bought the $129 type and after 2 weeks, tiny moulds visited me again! I bought the Novita, bought a timer plug and set it to on for 5 hours everyday and after 2 weeks....NO tiny moulds!!!!

My 2 cents worth

Cheers

thanks for advice. what happen to your $129 type. did you sell away at what price?

I am consider buying Novita Air Dehumidifier ND280, the smaller size among all model. Can this work like air purifier?

Is it necessary to get this at home.

is it safer to buy from this site

Edited by dean

i have a novita dehumidifier, I use it only once a week overnight to keep the guest bedroom mould-free. If your room has aircon, the aircon is even more powerful than a dehumidifier (I have a hygrometer to measure...)

if your place is very humid, than the water tank in the dehumidifier will fill up very fast. Unless you have piping to drain the water away, you will have to empty water tank very often.

My 2 cents worth

Cheers

so u bought the $149 one or $399 or $499?