Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jgal

Cov Dropping Does Not Means Price Is Decreasing..

I find buying car can be life changing leh.

If no car , some ppl wont have have went into sale line

If no car , some may not have stayed in their current job.

Aniway, everything is abt timing.

Upgrade our car to an german coupe in late 2008 @$yyy,000 cos' think that there is no better time leh. Got to experience life before children come.

Downgrade our car to a 4-dr japanese in early 2010, sold german coupe @$yyy,000 + profit. Mthly repayment is just rental for the german coupe :) No choice got to sell because 2nd baby born in Feb 2010 and save "rental" for new house.

Aniway.. after the german coupe will think twice abt buying other luxury goods liao. Cos' realise that ppl only care abt what you drive and where you stay.

Edited by Jgal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya lor, you also agree right? buy wife sure depreciate one. some more now woman charter very strong.

Haiz..

Cannot play play... Now if a man doesn't pay wife her due maintenance, police will catch him. :P

Edited by forgotten

I find buying car can be life changing leh.

If no car , some ppl wont have have went into sale line

If no car , some may not have stayed in their current job.

Aniway, everything is abt timing.

Upgrade our car to an german coupe in late 2008 @$yyy,000 cos' think that there is no better time leh. Got to experience life before children come.

Downgrade our car to a 4-dr japanese in early 2010, sold german coupe @$yyy,000 + profit. Mthly repayment is just rental for the german coupe :) No choice got to sell because 2nd baby born in Feb 2010 and save "rental" for new house.

Aniway.. after the german coupe will think twice abt buying other luxury goods liao. Cos' realise that ppl only care abt what you drive and where you stay.

As long u are happy with the car and house etc, don't have to bother about what others think. It's your money and your life afterall! ;)

Edited by forgotten

Cannot play play... Now if a man doesn't pay wife her due maintenance, police will catch him. :P

I am house man, wife bread winner. How? got any charter protect me if I am the victim :)

I am house man, wife bread winner. How? got any charter protect me if I am the victim :)

Mr House Man, see you are so important in your house. ;) You should feel proud of your achievements (House+Car+Wife+2 Kids)!

Edited by forgotten

Should I buy or sell?

With the new rules, it is a better market for home buyers than sellers, so buyers should take the opportunity to negotiate a good price for their dream home. Buyers should not be too inflexible, as prices will most likely fall with increased supply.

What a funny statement, he says that the new rules favor the buyer yet go along to say in the next line that buyers should not be too inflexible as price will fall

Doesn't make sense, if he think prices will fall surely won't that mean that buyer all the more can choose to be more selective?? To think this was printed in our newspaper.

Should I buy or sell?

With the new rules, it is a better market for home buyers than sellers, so buyers should take the opportunity to negotiate a good price for their dream home. Buyers should not be too inflexible, as prices will most likely fall with increased supply.

What a funny statement, he says that the new rules favor the buyer yet go along to say in the next line that buyers should not be too inflexible as price will fall

Doesn't make sense, if he think prices will fall surely won't that mean that buyer all the more can choose to be more selective?? To think this was printed in our newspaper.

Haha sekali it was a typo made by author. The word 'buyer' could be 'seller' instead? :D

Should I buy or sell?

With the new rules, it is a better market for home buyers than sellers, so buyers should take the opportunity to negotiate a good price for their dream home. Buyers SELLERS should not be too inflexible, as prices will most likely fall with increased supply.

Edited by forgotten

Mr House Man, see you are so important in your house. ;) You should feel proud of your achievements (House+Car+Wife+2 Kids)!

I got 3 musketeer (French: mousquetaire), All for one and one for all.

All I wish now is for our govt to give more grants, subsidy, priority for them to own a home. Otherwise, 我不放心 our next gen. Their debt ratio will be horrendous. Imagine working their life just to pay for a shelter. No need to retire liao :( Must start to teach them how to fish. Also look for rich gf :)

Haha sekali its a typo made by author. The word 'buyer' could be 'seller' instead? :D

Should I buy or sell?

With the new rules, it is a better market for home buyers than sellers, so buyers should take the opportunity to negotiate a good price for their dream home. Buyers SELLERS should not be too inflexible, as prices will most likely fall with increased supply.

You CHIEF EDITOR ah ? Super le.

Increase supply ? talking 3 years later ? I also gong gong liao.

You CHIEF EDITOR ah ? Super le.

Increase supply ? talking 3 years later ? I also gong gong liao.

Ti Gam Ti Gam one. I scored a lousy grade for my O level England lor.

Edited by forgotten

I got 3 musketeer (French: mousquetaire), All for one and one for all.

All I wish now is for our govt to give more grants, subsidy, priority for them to own a home. Otherwise, 我不放心 our next gen. Their debt ratio will be horrendous. Imagine working their life just to pay for a shelter. No need to retire liao :( Must start to teach them how to fish. Also look for rich gf :)

Again simple rule - left pocket in, rule pocket out - today give you, tmr take back with interest. Don't sabbo le.

Our "next generation" sure smarter than you & me and always have different kind of opportunities await them. One thing sure, they must work abroad, mkt here already saturated. Putting bait on hook and wait for the fish or casting net for fish are "outdated" method, they prefer to pay money to get fish from super mkt le :D You see, now the "sourcing out" philo is so popular, I fail to foresee what is next.

Again simple rule - left pocket in, rule pocket out - today give you, tmr take back with interest. Don't sabbo le.

Our "next generation" sure smarter than you & me and always have different kind of opportunities await them. One thing sure, they must work abroad, mkt here already saturated. Putting bait on hook and wait for the fish or casting net for fish are "outdated" method, they prefer to pay money to get fish from super mkt le :D You see, now the "sourcing out" philo is so popular, I fail to foresee what is next.

LOL... fail to see the take back with interest. Kanna sai :(

Look abroad. You mean last time, we take China bride. But now China got agent take Singapore man?

Singapore is China supermarket now? Hmmmm... come to think of it, my son not bad looking :) Haha

Yup, the new Bedok Interchange should be up & ready in 2015. Bedok Point should be opened next month, a long overdue shopping mall for Bedok, can't wait! DBSS at Bedok Reservoir is at Bedok Reservoir Crescent, i.e. next to Bedok West & Daimai Pri Schs, see below link:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/...H1?OpenDocument

Paiseh, You're right. Transport there no so convenient, many shops closed and new ones come and then closed. Blk704 coffee shop's chicken rice is good. Further down along reservior, there is a slope, many RC hobbists from all corners of Singapore like to play slope gliders there around Nov to Jan, cos of NE wind. I'm one of them.The thermal lift is most tokong, can't find 2nd place in Singapore, too bad carpark too limited. Also ppls play RC sail boats, just right behind Shing Shiong.

When this DBSS is up, will "spoil" partial of the thermal lift.

Edited by bepgof

LOL... fail to see the take back with interest. Kanna sai :(

Look abroad. You mean last time, we take China bride. But now China got agent take Singapore man?

Singapore is China supermarket now? Hmmmm... come to think of it, my son not bad looking :) Haha

In fact, not bad looking = 6 packs on stomach = bo rui er. One big pack on stomach = wu rui er. Beautiful girls always "stick" with wu rui er. Next generation has their own ways/methods of fishing, you need not to 不放心. Today's trouble is enough for today, do not bring over the troubles after sunset. :good:

Edited by bepgof

Their debt ratio will be horrendous. Imagine working their life just to pay for a shelter. No need to retire liao :( Must start to teach them how to fish. Also look for rich gf :)

In computing home afordability, PAP uses "debt ratio" = loan instalment/income, but has seriously omitted the "tenure" of loan. If all mortgage loan takers take 30 yr loan, homes are then very affordable now. If everybody like me :sport-smiley-003: ,take 6 years to fully redeem, then homes are not affordable liao. Instead of teaching fishing methods, should ask your children how to bite bullets and tightening belt, without injury. My wife is an expert in this area, believed forgotten is another.

Edited by bepgof