Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frog

Air Con

my fujitair aircon gave up after like6-7 years. service liao the guy say aircon unit leak gas, must replace. he intro mit aircon, 2 units(dunno the proper term), cost around $1.5k.

anybody here can intro shops or other brands?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my fujitair aircon gave up after like6-7 years. service liao the guy say aircon unit leak gas, must replace. he intro mit aircon, 2 units(dunno the proper term), cost around $1.5k.

If u use air con very frequently, suggest u go for the inverter system, cheaper in the long run. I have been using Toshiba inverter system; no problems. Bought from Gain City. Heard Mitsubishi Electric is very good as well.

If u use air con very frequently, suggest u go for the inverter system, cheaper in the long run. I have been using Toshiba inverter system; no problems. Bought from Gain City. Heard Mitsubishi Electric is very good as well.

how much you paid for it wor?

Hi Hi, most of my friends and colleagues recommended Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin. They are known to be reliable and the market leaders for AC.

Hi Hi, most of my friends and colleagues recommended Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin. They are known to be reliable and the market leaders for AC.

Seems like these 2 brands are quite sought after;

IMHO Mitsubishi electri for its ease to clean and Daikin for it's energy efficiency.

I have a thread on my non-inverter Daikin selection here